Is this implantation OMG

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
Warning pic below is of blood. I have never had anything like this in the ten years we have been ttc. We did an IUI monday and I am 6 dpo. I've had mild cramping a little today. When I went to bathroom I got the picture below. Now I just have a bit of brown. Is this IB! When should I test.

20200830_161557.jpg

It would be considered early because sometimes you haven’t implanted by then, but if you’re suspecting implantation there’s a good chance a sensitive enough test might pick something up after 48-72 hours. Fx!!!!

Might be is it a tiny clot?

Test in 2 to 3 days GL

Hello, fingers crossed, seems like it might be.

i had what I suspect was implantation pain on Monday- on Thursday I had faint lines, Friday slightly darker and Saturday I had my bfp. So that was 4 days for a faint line, everyones levels are different, but just an idea.

good luck!! What tests do you have? Xx

Hello, fingers crossed, seems like it might be.

i had what I suspect was implantation pain on Monday- on Thursday I had faint lines, Friday slightly darker and Saturday I had my bfp. So that was 4 days for a faint line, everyones levels are different, but just an idea.

good luck!! What tests do you have? Xx
Congrats!!!

Maybe I shouldn't test tomorrow? I was going to use an internet cheapie. I will only be 8 dpo.

No more spotting today.

You can test tomorrow if You want to.. I would but I test like crazy lol
Just don't feel to down if it's neg. You still have plenty of time =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->