Is this implantation OMG

I started spotting heavier. I am 11 dpo I am so confused.

Hi hon.
Gosh I was on the edge of my seat reading through this thread.
I've never ever had implantation spotting with any of my pregnancies but from everything I've read about it and seen photos off id say what ure having and feeling does sound very hopful.
Maybe urr still implanting hence the brown discharge today.
My gosh I really hope when u test next u get ure much deserved BFP.
Im gonna be stalking this thread.
Sending u so much sticky baby dust girlllll I want this so bad for you [-o<[-o<
Thank you. The spotting picked up some to a dark red. Then slowed. If I was 14 dpo I'd say this was my period.

I dreamt other night someone told me I would spot more than normal because of my blood type. What an odd dream.

Hmm that is a very odd dream hon.
I really hope the spotting slows down and it is a little beanie getting comfy [-o<

I'm sorry hun sounds like af might be showing up early? Hope it stops soon.

Good luck!! I hope AF stays away, FX for you :hugs:

I'm sorry hun sounds like af might be showing up early? Hope it stops soon.
I am not sure now it's just spotting like my last picture. I am so confused. My fertility doctors office wants me to test sunday if period doesnt fully start by then. I bought 4 first response test. I might test tomorrow morning.

Hmm that is a very odd dream hon.
I really hope the spotting slows down and it is a little beanie getting comfy [-o<
Not to sound crazy but people dreaming the future kinda is a thing my family does. It runs on my dads side as far back as my great grandfather that I know for sure. Probably further back then I know. Its rarely about ourselves but for others. I am hoping this was for me for real.

I am not sure now it's just spotting like my last picture. I am so confused. My fertility doctors office wants me to test sunday if period doesnt fully start by then. I bought 4 first response test. I might test tomorrow morning.
Good luck when you test. I hope it's just baby getting comfy in there. :dust:

Not to sound crazy but people dreaming the future kinda is a thing my family does. It runs on my dads side as far back as my great grandfather that I know for sure. Probably further back then I know. Its rarely about ourselves but for others. I am hoping this was for me for real.
I absolutely believe you, it definitely is a thing. It runs in my mother's side of the family. I always thought my mom was just a little bit crazy when she told me it happens to her and that she could do other things too, & that it would happen to me. I thought it was just because she's Native American and there's a lot to my heritage surrounding stuff like this. That is until it happened to me 2 years ago. I had a dream that hundreds of ants started crawling all over the floor in the hotel room we were staying at, 2 days later thousands of them started crawling up the pipe in the closet & all over the floor. I also had this premonition that my oldest daughter would have something bad happen to her and it told me that I would need to stay calm, that she was going to be okay. This happened about two months before she was in a horrible car accident with her father. She ended up breaking both of her legs. Also related to that incident the day that it happened, my boyfriend at the time, my girl's father was going to take them to the grocery store with him, I had this horrible horrible feeling to keep my youngest daughter home. It was an overwhelming feeling, not to be ignored, something was telling me not to let her go. Turns out if she had gone, she wouldn't be with us today. It was a small car that got smashed in by a Winnebago, the side of the car that got smashed was the side that my youngest daughters car seat was on. Many other things happen to me as well, but I really don't feel comfortable talking about it.

I absolutely believe in the dream thing too. I have had many deja vu type moments where I feel like I’ve experienced something before then I remember that I dreamed it a while back.

I am 12 dpo and I took a first response this morning. It was negative. I am still spotting brown a bit not alot. The nurse at my fertility doctors thinks since I had so much hormone naturally this round (My ovaries flared up and I had hyper stimulation. WAS PAINFUL!) that my body maybe trying to get a period early. I don't know. I guess I am out if its 12 dpo and negative on a sensitive test.

I am 12 dpo and I took a first response this morning. It was negative. I am still spotting brown a bit not alot. The nurse at my fertility doctors thinks since I had so much hormone naturally this round (My ovaries flared up and I had hyper stimulation. WAS PAINFUL!) that my body maybe trying to get a period early. I don't know. I guess I am out if its 12 dpo and negative on a sensitive test.
I didn't get a positive test for this pregnancy until 13dpo. I had what I thought were very very faint line but no one else except for me was able to see them because they didn't transfer well in a picture.

I wish the best of luck for you and even if your not pregnant this cycle, I really hope next cycle works out.

I absolutely believe in the dream thing too. I have had many deja vu type moments where I feel like I’ve experienced something before then I remember that I dreamed it a while back.
Oh my gosh I used to get that alot as well! Sometimes it would drive me insane sitting here thinking about where I've experienced it before before I realize it was from a dream.

I absolutely believe you, it definitely is a thing. It runs in my mother's side of the family. I always thought my mom was just a little bit crazy when she told me it happens to her and that she could do other things too, & that it would happen to me. I thought it was just because she's Native American and there's a lot to my heritage surrounding stuff like this. That is until it happened to me 2 years ago. I had a dream that hundreds of ants started crawling all over the floor in the hotel room we were staying at, 2 days later thousands of them started crawling up the pipe in the closet & all over the floor. I also had this premonition that my oldest daughter would have something bad happen to her and it told me that I would need to stay calm, that she was going to be okay. This happened about two months before she was in a horrible car accident with her father. She ended up breaking both of her legs. Also related to that incident the day that it happened, my boyfriend at the time, my girl's father was going to take them to the grocery store with him, I had this horrible horrible feeling to keep my youngest daughter home. It was an overwhelming feeling, not to be ignored, something was telling me not to let her go. Turns out if she had gone, she wouldn't be with us today. It was a small car that got smashed in by a Winnebago, the side of the car that got smashed was the side that my youngest daughters car seat was on. Many other things happen to me as well, but I really don't feel comfortable talking about it.

We do this stuff too. I get feelings and now I just follow them. Like I just randomly had this urge to call a friend I hadn't spoken to in a while and tell her I loved her. I don't know why but I did. Turns out around that time her husband was having a life threatening medical emergency that he almost died from. He is okay now. Or the time I felt I need to call a different friend to check on her and at that moment she was falling in her bathroom getting out of the tub. The older I get the more the dreams and feelings happen. I also seem to attract spirits. We have Native American on that side too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->