Is this implantation OMG

Not to sound crazy but people dreaming the future kinda is a thing my family does. It runs on my dads side as far back as my great grandfather that I know for sure. Probably further back then I know. Its rarely about ourselves but for others. I am hoping this was for me for real.

Not crazy at all hon I believe in things like that.

I had a really weird dream about B vitamins so ive brought some.
Just thought it was such a strange thing to dream about and ive and 3 chemical pregnancies since April this year and it was like God was saying u need to take these.
Im having some bloodwork done this cycle so we can't try but im gonna start taking them vitamins when we start trying again and see if it makes any difference.
Hope ure spotting has stopped

Still spotting I was for sure it was picking up and turning into a period but not yet. I am so confused. After 10 years we just want one child. I see all these people popping them out left and right and I am over here picking my nose. I cant do this anymore.

Still spotting I was for sure it was picking up and turning into a period but not yet. I am so confused. After 10 years we just want one child. I see all these people popping them out left and right and I am over here picking my nose. I cant do this anymore.
I'm so sorry hun, I really wish I could do something to make it happen for you :( :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun, I really wish I could do something to make it happen for you :( :hugs:
Me too lol. I guess I'll test tomorrow if it's still only spotting. Fertility nurse told me to test sunday if no true period started.

Fingers crossed <3. If this cycles not the one then am hoping the next one is for you!

I am 13 dpo. Still spotting. Its kinda picking up. I did test this morning with a first response like the fertility nurse asked me too. It was negative.

Here's the update. I got my full blown period yesterday. New doctor appointment Thursday. Not sure what the next steps are.

Thinking of you. I hope that your appointment goes well :hug:

I’m so sorry :hugs:. Good luck for your appointment.

Sorry to hear this hun :(. Many :hugs:
Good luck at your appointment.

So sorry good luck with your Dr appointment.

Oh hon im so sorry to hear this .
I hope ure appointment goes well and they think of a plan of what to do next. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->