is this just all in my head?

welshcowgirl

mum to 3 ds and pg
Reaction score
I am on cd15, and this is my 2nd month of trying, I have no idea when i ov'd.

Yesterday afternoon I felt sick, and had some pulling type shooting pains to one side of my belly. I was also eating like a horse, lol, which isnt like me.

Today i have almost been sick twice, though I never actually felt sick, but now I have waves of nausia, plus very tmi, my ewcm has just been like snot (sorry about that).

Does any of this actually mean anything??/

Maybe ov? It can do funny things to you, I get the pains in one side of my tummy, and when I know I ov'd on saturday (positive ov test) I ate loads. Are you TTC? x

thanks for the reply.... yes we are TTC.... FF told me I ov'd on the 25th.... but I dont really trust those sort of things.

Sounds like you ovd.. If you ovd on 25th and today is the 30th... Could be implantation cramps maybe??? Keepin fingers crossed for you xx

Yeah, the pain sounds like it could be ov pains. (And I can identify with the 'snot'! lol) I started just taking note of my mucous/periods, then moved on to OPKs (ovulation test kits/strips), then added temping. How long is your cycle? (If it's 28, the average ov is day 14, but many people are different). The OPKs tell you that you'll prob ov in a day or so, and temping confirms that you actually did ov (you see a little dip, then raised temps for the rest of your cycle). Hope this helps :) And I'm not sure what feeling sick could be - maybe not related?

Oh I will have to jump on oh when he gets in then..lol.. my last two cycles where 35 and 33.. I came off the pill in august, but only been on it since feb, though it does seem to have messed up my cycle, in length. if I am only just ov, then god knows what the sickyness is.. as i write this I have a belly ache, just like af is about to arrive.

Good luck with the :sex::sex::sex: lol

I think we all tend to get very aware of every little (or big!) twinge and feeling, when we're ttc. I've made myself feel sick just obsessing, I'm sure!

Well i had those similar symptoms about 5 or 6 dpo and turned out i was pregnant.. If its eggy on its way then hope you catch it:) good luck.. Keep us posted.

oh nice one plumfairy!!!! will try and bd later, though oh very busy right now (puttin a music band together) but hopefully we all ready done that bit.

As for the sickness there's a bug going round, I had it 3 days before I OV'd then gave it to my inlaws....(!) They are probably not related like others have said. Good luck with the TTC, this month could be it? Babydust x

the sickness thing is prob not related.. though I doubt it a bug too, as its not severe enough to be one.... I had one around 8 weeks ago, that was defo a bug!!! and the day before I went on hold too!!!

I really hope this is it, but trying to keep optomistic...

Fingers crossed... Have you started a ttc journal? Xx

no I havnt... whats one of those???

I just thought of something else odd... TMI ALERT.... 3 or 4 days ago, when i went to the loo, i wiped, looked, and threw it in, but my cm was brown... only saw it for a split sec, but defo brown, never ever had that before.

Hmmm i duno what that means or if its of any significance.. Keep an eye tho &make a note of it... A ttc journal is where you can write how your ttc process is goin,or just write down anything really.:) i found it really good keeping one..just gave me something to do and a place to let out all my ttc frustration& obsessiveness :) people can follow your progress too if you keep a journal :) x

Oh thats a great idea, i think i will give it a go.

thinking of doing a test tomorrow, know really its far too soon, but with my son I found out at 3 weeks i was having him. but he was an accident so this bit is all new to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->