Is this like in the right place ? Possible due run ?

Reaction score
I took a FRER this morning and asked for a tweak . I decided to take another tonight . I saw the thick pink like go across the test . With in 3 mins there looks like a faint pink line but just not sure if it's in the right place ??? I photoshopped it with an invert as well :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 78
It's telling me the file is too large to upload the inverted one :(

It looks like it is in the right place. Devils advocate though I wouldn't get too excited about until you take another test. I had a line like that but darker last month and went to the doctor for a beta a couple hours later that came back <1 so I'm trusting of faint lines on FRER's. I do hope this is the start of your bfp though!! :flower:

It looks like it is in the right place. Devils advocate though I wouldn't get too excited about until you take another test. I had a line like that but darker last month and went to the doctor for a beta a couple hours later that came back <1 so I'm trusting of faint lines on FRER's. I do hope this is the start of your bfp though!! :flower:
I too had this last month :( I wanna say it was in the wrong place tho . I'm gonna test again in the morning . I feel like if I am it will be darker . Thanks for looking &#128156;

Whoops meant to say not trusting haha. I am so sorry that happened to you too, it is so gutting :hugs: I have my FX'ed that it gets darker!

Dos another one with SMU and it looks BFN . The one from yesterday has a crazy gray evap line. This is this mornings test .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012