Is this my +OPK?? pics

M

mrssat

Hello all,

So I am charting my temps for the 1st month. I have been taking OPK's the 2 other months I have been TTC but I have to admit I have not paid as much attention to them or my body as I have this month.
I have had CM for the past 4 days, which I remember last month I had this way before my ov.
BB's are v sore today have been tender but defo more so today.
Last 2 cycles I got what I thought were + opks on cd 17 then on the 2nd month cd 18.
So today is cd 17...I have been testing more than in the other months mostly twice a day, but in the last 2 days 3 times!!
I have been taking b6 because I think I have a shortish LP.
SO anyway, here are my pics of mt OPK's
first is last nights taken at about 8pm i thought neg as the line is not as dark as the control
046.jpg

the second is todays,
I took one at 9am (the bottom one) and one at 11 am (the middle one) becasue I could not hold my wee ay more. I didn't drink anything between 11 and 2pm and took one at 2 pm(the top one) this is still a little wet.
045.jpg

Do you think I had my surge yesterday meaning I would ov today? My temps remained low, I have had 3 days of low temps, hoping to see a spike tomorrow!
I know some women on here dont get really dark OPK's and I am just wondering if I am one of them...wish I'd have paid more attention last month!
I suppose my temps will tell in time and we dtd last night and will tonight and tomorrow to cover all bases.
Just wondered what you all thought??

Thank you for looking :kiss::kiss:
:dust:to you all x x x

Well, IMHO I believe that when some women say their opks never get dark enough to be positive, yet they know they still ovulate - it makes me wonder if their LH surge is so short that they miss the actual positive opk.

I know when I start getting dark opks I move from testing one time a day around 11am, to testing at least 3 times a day (11am, 4pm, 8pm). And typically I only ever get one positive opk even testing 3 times a day. If I only tested one time a day I would very rarely see the positive opk and think I was one of those women who never had a positive but really ovulated.

:: shrug ::

I would continue to test three times a day until you see a positive, or until your bbt chart shows a thermal shift.

:dust:

ah so you think its neg? I have posted this in the TTC forum as well and some over there are saying pos...You are right I am going to keep testing. I am at work until 9 so will test when I get home at 9:30. And of course keep up with the bd'ing. I wish I recorded how dark mine where last month....I have so many symptoms, but of course that doesn't mean its happened. Only the temps will tell.....
Thank you so much!

ah so you think its neg? I have posted this in the TTC forum as well and some over there are saying pos...You are right I am going to keep testing. I am at work until 9 so will test when I get home at 9:30. And of course keep up with the bd'ing. I wish I recorded how dark mine where last month....I have so many symptoms, but of course that doesn't mean its happened. Only the temps will tell.....
Thank you so much!

Yes, I do think they are all negative, I inverted the image and it's quite obvious I think... but if your test developed a little more after the picture was taken, it might be positive (if it was within the test reading time frame).

I chart all my opks on one sheet with basic information and then review along with my bbt charts if anything goes weird...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/713249-my-progression-cd1.html

:dust:

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
hey,
got a spike in my temp chart this morning so they may well have been pos, I will confirm in the next few days when I have my temps. x x

hello chicas!
I got my cross hairs this morning, so 3 dpo I ov'd on CD 17, we had lots of bd'ing so I am praying we caught that eggie. So those tests were my +...!

I think it may have been positive! I agree with what was said above. Some women have a short LH surge, so maybe had you tested one mre time that day, it would have darkened. I am strange in that I get a VERY dark positive one day, lighter but still positive on day 2. I test 3 times a day usually, and noticed the positives at night- after 5pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->