Is this my plug? pic added TMI *UPDATE*

I think you can lose it all at once, over a couple of days, or little bits at a time. I lost a tiny bit yesterday overnight, and a WHOLE LOT this morning, and mine looked a lot like what the OP posted.

I don't think it necessarily means labor is going to happen that day, as it could be 10 minutes, or 10 days away after that.

Keep us up to date OP. Hopefully this is it for you. If it is, it will give me hope, as I am 37 weeks as of tomorrow :) and I had this today.

I've been losing bits and pieces for ages now but yours certainly looks a lot more than I've ever had in one go, plus with the period pains and cramps sounds promising! xx

If anyone is getting discharge that looks like that all the time then they need to get themselves to the doctor! I've had it once after an internal but it certainly shouldn't be frequent!

Seeing MW tomorrow so I'll have a chat with her about it.

Rang hospital cus im still getting pains now my back is hurting. MW said to av a sugar drink or warm bath a monitor his movement. He hasnt really moved that much this afternoon

It is but Ive been losing those size bits for atleast 4 days now :dohh:

yeh it looks like it BUT i had this at 37wks and never went into labour.My muscous plug today was bloody and was def a sign of labour to come x gl x

Oh this is exciting, try to remain calm and breathe :D I cannot wait until Im at this stage and Im thankful for your photo for future references :D good luck!! :hugs:

First time this as happened this pregnancy

Sorry yes I meant to the poster who said ewcm was normal-that isn't what ewcm looks like well mine doesn't, that looks like plug!

Good luck! Lots of labor dust to you! Hope this is it and it all goes smoothly!

If anyone is getting discharge that looks like that all the time then they need to get themselves to the doctor! I've had it once after an internal but it certainly shouldn't be frequent!

It is totally normal!! I been loosing it for weeks and had a consultant check it and swab it. It is bits of the plug which re generates. It's more of an indicator of labour if it has blood in it hence the name bloody show.

Thats a good chunk though op so could be on your way, gl!

Went to the hospital cus was aving pains. I showed MW the tissue she said defo my show. She checked where baby was lying and as he was free yesterday his head is now making his way down my pelvis. They monitored him and his fine and im not in labour and the pain im getting is cus of his head in brim of pelvis. Im still in pain so gotta take pain killers and see how things go

Looks like it to me! Mine started off like that and then I had a little blood in it when I lost the last little bit. Lol, I was losing mine while being examed and the midwife showed me so I would know exactly what it does look like.

That definitely looks like plug to me. I had the same for a couple of weeks before my baby arrived, I then had my show which was like browny stained mucus and she arrived early the following morning.

It looks like things are starting to progress for you :)

I didn't want to look :blush: BUT I'm so glad I did. Needed that for future reference lol

It is totally normal!! I been loosing it for weeks and had a consultant check it and swab it. It is bits of the plug which re generates. It's more of an indicator of labour if it has blood in it hence the name bloody show.

Yes little chunks of it are fine but someone else is saying that it's normal ewcm and it's normal to get it like the picture the whole way through-which it's not, having spent 3 evenings in antenatal this last fortnight and described the same plug loss as picture the mw was concerned and swabbed. I've been losing bits for weeks but not the whole way through I've had the usual creamy white discharge.

Thank u everyone for ur messages. I suppose now its a matter of time of just waiting. Had to take painkillers to ease pain last night all i av today is cervical pain. Gonna av a lazy day today with DD. Gonna av a walk first tho to see if can get anything moving. Todays gestation i had my DD 37+1

Yes little chunks of it are fine but someone else is saying that it's normal ewcm and it's normal to get it like the picture the whole way through-which it's not, having spent 3 evenings in antenatal this last fortnight and described the same plug loss as picture the mw was concerned and swabbed. I've been losing bits for weeks but not the whole way through I've had the usual creamy white discharge.

For some people it is normal, we are all different. For me it has been normal and also for my sister. Of course get checked out but there is no need for excess worry.

Green tinged lumpy discharge for 9 months is normal for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->