is this normal?

charlottecco2

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I'm sitting on the sofa and i feel really strange, my eyes of gone blurry and i feel Delirious. I feel really wobbly and faint. I'm used to feeling dizzy and faint, But i feel like i'm about to pass out.
Struggling to write this. I know i'm not tired because woke up from a sleep 30 minutes ago. I'm not hungry ever???? xx

Have you tried eating even when you're not hungry? I know that sometimes if baby does summersaults it can make you dizzy?

Have you tried eating even when you're not hungry? I know that sometimes if baby does summersaults it can make you dizzy?

I just ate pizza, so definately not hungry, I had blood taken earlier, i don't know if thats why, my head feels wobbly its horrible x:wacko:

You might need something sugary as your blood sugar may be low. Sometimes in pregnancy your blood pressure also lowers, causing you to feel faint. Lay down, relax, and have a cold bottle of water.

Your iron levels might be low but you should find that out when you get your blood test results. Never know, maybe bub ate all the pizza and wants more! :rofl:

it could be connected to the blood you had taken ,or maybe even your blood pressure, i have read that its normal to feel faint and dizzy sometimes during pregnancy ive only had two episodes tho and one was on the couch too, one was after climbing about 100 stairs so i guess that doesnt count.

i would say watch it, if you are eating and drinking enough and if happens often then tell the doc.

Your iron levels might be low but you should find that out when you get your blood test results. Never know, maybe bub ate all the pizza and wants more! :rofl:

Bub better not have eaten all the pizza, it was dominos and very tasty. :happydance: I didn't think about that, i'm vegetarian and have suffered from anaemia loads in the past, my diet hasn't been the healthiest lately, so perhaps your right. I'll get eating spinach. make me strong. Thanks xx WATCH OUT POPEYE

Make sure you're drinking PLENTY of water. I would get exactly what you describe when I was dehydrated. I'd drink a bottle of water and within 15 minutes I was feeling MUCH better.

You want to get a lot of water in every day.

Hope your feeling better its funny I have NEVER been a big eater one meal a day and now , If I dont eat within 5 Minute of getting a little hungry I feel AWEFUL ! I make a joke of this time next yr this child is going to have no patience for waiting for me to cook something, just going to be running around screaming im hungry ! LOL
Something we can all look foward to and our bodies prepping us....LOL

How are you today hun? If it persists I would go and see your GP and get your blood pressure taken, they may also want to take bloods, but don't leave it if it does persist, it is always better to get these things checked out! :hugs:x

How are you today hun? If it persists I would go and see your GP and get your blood pressure taken, they may also want to take bloods, but don't leave it if it does persist, it is always better to get these things checked out! :hugs:x

Feeling a little better today, well not so dizzy. My midwife seems to think i'm going to one of the unlucky ones who vomits all the way through, probably just tiredness taking its toll. Makes your body ache xx

I had one spell of dizziness and nausea that was quite bad then nothing!

You may want to see your MW about getting your sugar levels/iron checked out

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"