is this normal?? =/

kodi

Reaction score
Right... i dont think this is normal, but hear me out...

sinc about the age of 13 my weights fluctuated, iv always hated my body, never been "huge" so people say, but iv always felt huge. i went on stupid diets, like an apple a day when i was younger, lost loads but regained then when i was 17 i went from 12stone to 8stone and i was so happy - still felt a little self concious with my weight (my goal was 6/7stone)! (i didnt do it healthily either - stupid not much eating loads of exercising etc)
and i get myself into a state of not wanting to eat anyting, and when i do i feel enormous guilt. i've purged after meals, taken laxatives, the lot, i've been there done that got the t-shirt. now i maintained my weight till i fell pregnant at the age of 20, and then i regained it all, and here i am, i weigh 11stone something stone again and i will admit i feel as if i have a problem again.

i dont even like seeing old friends because of my weight i dont like the partners mates coming to see HIM because i fear they'll be thinking eurgh look at that obese elephant:nope::cry:

i dont even like going into the shops because of my weight.:cry:

my boyfriend and friends have asked me to go out for NYE and i cant bring myself to, because of my weight again, it sounds so stupid but it affects me in every part of my life. If i eat anything i feel like a pig, feel so worthless and the guilt is unbearable.

i dont know what to do, im basically eating an apple a day atm, and i cant bring myself to eat anything else (and quite frankly i dont want to full stop until i've got to 7stone) and i'l maintain, i always manage to maintain too.

so do i sound like i have a problem? thing is, even if i do, i dont want it to be fixed :// i dont want to be the fat girl.

oh hun i coulda written that myself! I still say i have no problem cos im not stick thin? But if you read that back .. yes it is a problem and one that could affect your life majorly. Right now your malnourished, you can develop all sorts of problems the main noticible one being depression. Which it sounds like you have! Dont have a 1 week goal for your weight, set a date.. say 8 weeks time and aim for that. Eat 1200-1300 calories a day and dance around your livingroom for 15-30mins a day. I used to live weigh in day to day and it destroys your life. Enjoy your baby and enjoy life. Ive been there i know how you feel and you just want to be thin NOW but to stay healthy you need to do it slowly! It could hinder your chances of another baby if you keep starving!
Stay healthy and you'll see the difference! Also if you have a bad day its no big deal! you start again the next! xxxxx

:hugs: This is not normal hun, and whatever your weight not eating is really dangerous.

It sounds like you really need to see your doc, to get some healthy eating advice and some counselling. I understand how it is to have poor body confidence and how difficult it is to feel better but you are totally worth it hun. You have a beautiful new baby, even if you don't want to do this for you, do it for LO:hugs:

Hun, remember beauty comes from within. If you want to lose weight, calculate a BMI (body mass index) and find a weight which is healthy for your height. Weight loss should not be about deprivation; its about eating healthily and concentrating on portion sizes. As its coming up to Christmas, I don't suggest you start trying to lose weight now as is likely to be a challenge. Why not make it a new year's resolution to reach a healthier, more comfortable weight instead?

:hugs: i hate my weight, like u ive never been huge but i felt it, i am watching my weight and it does become a little obsessive at times but never been dangerous about it. If u feel its a problem then see ur nurse or doctor, they will help u with it. As said above beauty is within and as ive been told men dont like to chew on bones like a dog lol

Maybe try having a nutrionitional shake once a day. It won't put on weight, but will help you get some of the necessary vitamins into your body.

Rather than starving yourself, do exercise. It gets your matabolism rate up which then burns off fat quicker without you have to do anything.

You need to be healthy for your child!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->