Is this OPK close to positive? Very weird cycle

mrsb07

Reaction score
My cycle is very weird right now. Dec 25 was the 1st day of my last regular cycle. This month I had spotting Feb 1, 2, 4-8 and between spotting & a light period on Feb 3. I went on and marked that as a period but I'm not sure. If so, that gives me a 40 day cycle and ovulated on CD 26. Now my app is telling me I might be ovulating this week (showing fertile days Feb 9-11) even though it says they should be Feb 24-26. I was having watery cm & now what I would guess is ewcm (first month charting cm). I uploaded a pic of my opk tests (last 4 days, today is on the bottom) & FF charts. OPK is getting darker but not as dark as the test line. Thoughts?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 8
  • FF Dec.jpg
    FF Dec.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 3
  • FF Feb.jpg
    FF Feb.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 4
None of those opks look positive, but your chart looks like it has a dip on CD9 (I am assuming that is from this cycle) Some times you get a dip right before you O or on the day you O. Maybe you just missed you're surge on the opk. Thats the trouble with those. It can't just be like you are or you aren't like with HPT. If you test positive one day you will the next day too. there's no missing it at least not for the next 9 months but with the opks if you miss the surge thats it.

wait it out, a little close but could be days yet. You can have smaller LH surges before you actually get the big surge and ovulate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->