Is this OPK positive?

mayacat

Reaction score
Wish there weren't such a variation in colour so it'd be easier to tell! I've taken about 10 of these and this is the first one that's substantially dark but still a bit lighter than the control stripe (there's a tiny band of darker on the one side of the test stripe though!)

I've recorded it on FF as a positive just in case but should it be darker? This is my first cycle using these things.

Attachments

• 20160908_171344.jpg
    20160908_171344.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 11
It's positive!! I'm so happy for you!! How many DPO are you?

It's not quite positive but it's dark enough I would also call it positive as its clear you're about to surge or just missed it.

It's an almost positive. Do you test more than once a day. It could mean that your very close to a positive or just missed it. Good luck and hope you get your bfp this cycle!

It's positive!! I'm so happy for you!! How many DPO are you?

CD 30, lol. It's just an OPK, not a pg test.

This cycle is gonna be the end of me. I've been known to have 45 day cycles on occasion, so I think this is one of them.

The test line is not quite as dark as the control line so not positive. Keep testing!

Tested again twice today, once at 1pm, once at around 6pm. The 1pm was slightly darker than the 6pm, but neither was anywhere close to the pic I posted originally. Hopefully that means today's the day and I can start the TWW already!

Tested again twice today, once at 1pm, once at around 6pm. The 1pm was slightly darker than the 6pm, but neither was anywhere close to the pic I posted originally. Hopefully that means today's the day and I can start the TWW already!

Hey hun I'm right here in front ya...2dpo today n I'm crazy excited for this cycle

It's an almost positive. Do you test more than once a day. It could mean that your very close to a positive or just missed it. Good luck and hope you get your bfp this cycle!

Thanks! Nah, I only test once a day generally (until today, trying to replicate the result, lol). I think I just missed it as I tested at around 1pm today and it wasn't near as dark as yesterday. Then at 6 and it was lighter still. I brought a stash of them home with me though and I'm going to keep testing a few more times over the weekend to make double-sure! Man I hope this is finally O-time for real. I was starting to give up hope for an ovulatory cycle.

Good luck! I just ovulated cd28 so I feel your pain with the longer cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->