Is this positive? Help me out, ladies. :)

Crazywaiter

Mom of 2
Reaction score
I'm new to the opk game...is this positive or no? Getting very mixed opinions at countdowntopregnancy.com...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=95610

Thanks!!

And now I just did another opk(first was this am) and used the cbfm with the same urine and the cbfm says peak but the opk looks less positive than this mornings. What do I go by? My husband gets home tonight from a week long work trip so I'll just planning on bd'ing either way but just curious if the cbfm is more reliable. Thanks!

Great, thanks for responding! I got a REALLY positive opk this morning. :)

I just got mine this am too mid afternoon was darker but tonight is darkest whooooop x

That's great...good luck!! Is ovulation supposed to occur 24-48 hours after a FIRST pos opk?? I don't understand why opk's are so confusing to me...I swear I'm not stupid.

Something like thst yh Hun lol

Are you temping too?

I'm not. :-/ I've never really tracked much of anything before, did one month of opk's with my second but never got a pos, but ended up preggo. I had a loss last month so now I'm wanting to pay better attention and wanted to know if and when I ovulated post loss so I know when I'm in the tww.

Yes positive. Cbfm looks for other things in the urine along with lh so it will give you a later positive then the stick will either way o will happen soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->