Is this positive

It's very very close, but I would say the control is just a smidge darker than the test. But looks like it could be positive tomorrow, or even later today. I would get on dtd anyway and test again to see if it gets as dark.

It's so hard to know sometimes! I had three during this cycle which i sure were positive... none of them were!

Very very close. If it was mine I'd mark positive in fertility friend. Especially if you're having fertile cm.

Ive marked it as positive on ff as yesterday thank you. I refused to use those awful cb smiley face things as I never got the smiley face!!! Dip sticks in a way more confusing as you cant use first morning urine, I drink too much water Im always afraid its diluted and will miss it. Minefield this ttc isn't it

It really is! I used the smilies one cycle, they so weren't worth it. I was ltttc and used many wondfo, I got pretty good and understanding them. I think I only missed my surge once. I also drink tons of water and that never seemed too impactful.

Todays was so faint again and i had held pee and drinks for 4 hours. Should i log it as positive on ff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->