Is this Positive?

haydenmummy - Glad to hear it chick :) You got any Scans booked or anything? xx

haydenmummy - Glad to hear it chick :) You got any Scans booked or anything? xx

im waiting for the midwife to send me a letter out for my first app that should be in about 2-3weeks when i will hear the babys heart beat and sign all the papers about illnesses in the family and disabilities and all that but i might not need to as they have my papers from my son still so hopefully they wont need to as this baby has the same dad as my son and hopefully have a scan booked for about 5 weeks away witch will drag haha i wanted to book a privet one but it will cost me £130 and i can only have it done between 9-11 weeks so i dont see the point when my scan will be for abound that time to strange hay haha xx

haydenmummy - Aww bless hun. As you say, hopefully they won't need to take all your details then if they already have them on record and the circumstances haven't changed. I bet it does drag waiting for scans etc, I had to wait 2-3 days for my scan when I was having a MC and it felt like a lifetime :haha: Yeah that's true hun, might aswell get one done for free if it will be about the same time :D xx

I decided not to test, its going to kill me!! but I figure if I get to 2 weeks late then there is a good chance of it being stickyish bean.

I spent so much on tests last month just to have everything shattered.

When are you going to start? xxx

Mwahh - Aww hun, if it gets you down then there is no point testing just to be disappointed.

Yeah tests are expensive, we get ours from the £1 now, they must love us in there :haha: Got 2 FRER's on standby for if and when I get a faint second line :thumbup:

I'll probably cave in and start testing from tomorrow - 6DPO knowing me :blush: xxx

You have got to love the £1 shop, I have 2 digi's left over from last month so if i am late will use those but by going past experiences they really dont work til the day of AF so it should stop me testing any earlier.

Oh so excited to stalk yours though!! roll on tomorrow. Good luck xxx

Oh we love the £1, that's where I got my tests from last time and I got a BFP with them, doesn't matter how cheap they are, they still do the same job :haha:

Oh that's good! Will stop you POAS everyday like I do. I told myself I wasn't going to test until the day of AF or AF was late, I think that plan has gone out of the window :rofl:

Thank you hun :hugs: xxx

I think I just got my BFP :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120402_101231.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-8.jpg

I randomly came across this post as I was looking for some happy inspiration (going through m/c right now from 1st pg) by looking at OPK tests.

To read your thread through from your +opks to now made me feel so happy for you! Congrats on your BFP, that one is so very obviously +!!!!

H&H 9 months to you!:hugs:

Tawn - Really sorry to hear about your loss hun, it's an awful thing for anyone to have to go through, we had a MC in January, it was so heartbreaking! I hope I didn't upset you by announcing my BFP in my post which is under "Ovulation Tests" :(

Thank you so much for your well wishes hun, I really hope everything works out for you and you get your sticky bean very soon! :hugs: :dust: xxx

That is so very kind of you to say, but honestly I am so happy for you, so please don't worry! Reading your story all the way from m/c to opk tests to your BFP gives me so much hope and DH and I are excited to try as soon as we can.

Congrats again and relish this happy time! I have faith your rainbow baby is going to stick like glue! :hugs:

Tawn - No problem hun, that's what all us ladies are here for, to help other ladies through thick and thin and to give them the help and support they may need to get through tough times :hugs:

Thank you so much hun, I wish you and your DH all the best in your TTC journey and I'm sure it will end with a Happy Ending :flower: xxx

wow.....m so happy 4 u .........
Today I took an ovulation test kit(homecheck) n found 2 pink lines......... Now I m confused coz the lines were not dark..........they were light pink........ur lines r dark..mine was lighter....although the C line was stronger than T line ......Does it mean positive????

wow.....m so happy 4 u .........
Today I took an ovulation test kit(homecheck) n found 2 pink lines......... Now I m confused coz the lines were not dark..........they were light pink........ur lines r dark..mine was lighter....although the C line was stronger than T line ......Does it mean positive????

Both lines have to be the same darkness or the test line has to be darker than the control line for it to be a positive. Hope this helps.

Thanks 4 replyg...I m so tensed......:cry: my control line was stronger than test line.....so it means negative........but i never got 2 line b4 :nope:....this is the 1st time i found 2 lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->