Is this possible???

Tossing and turning all night. Got up at 5am to feed my little man and took another test. Still the faintest of line but definitely not darker. Lighter I think. Will test again tomorrow with my last test and might book in to my GP to run bloods as a precaution... and give me a referral to my OBGYN to get a mirena put in if I am definitely not pregnant. I cannot do another scare like this!!! I still feel in limbo land.

Now I look at it (more awake) the second line is pretty much an evap! The line from yesterdays test is still clear as day though. I am calling faulty test.

Test again in the morning-can you buy a digital one? Would save the wondering if it's an evap!

Well I can see it clearly on the first FRER!! I will be stalking!

UPDATE

So the test from yesterday, this morning and this afternoon (all from the same box of tests) all had faint lines show in the time frame. I went and got another box (made sure it was a different batch number) and it was a clear negative! No evap or anything. So it was a faulty batch of tests causing me worry.

Have booked in to drs for Wed to get bloods done anyway (they can check my iron and b12 levels too) and to get a referral back to my obgyn to work out getting the mirena. I do not want another scare again.

Glad you got the outcome you wanted.

Are you going to get your tubes tied or just birth control?

Birth control. Sick of the pill. So probably the Mirena implant. See what my obgyn says when I get in to see him.

Wow Jillie what a crazy scare! Good luck with your birth control options. Imagine that, after everything you went through to have both your little ones if it had actually happened on its own!
I had a scare a while back after DD was born where i was on the pill (to control periods due to PCOS too) and i had a bad batch of evaps on some IC's. Although I was only partially relieved as it would have been a welcomed surprise for us it was all still a shock! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->