Is this pregnancy viable

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So I'm 4w3d today and I got my first beta quant today. I was nervous about them because the urine hcg tests at my job 25miu sensitivity was nearly registering it like. Today my beta was only 14 is this baby viable.

We are kinda in the same boat. Got my BFP Sunday so I called my OBGYN and they did a confirmation. Well she said the lines were pretty faint on their test so I had a Quant done. I should hear in the morning. What did your doctor say about your quant?

Im Unsure really, but I know everyone is different in each pregnancy some lower and some higher the main thing is you double x

raine87: the nurse said that as long as im not bleeding or cramping then it should be fine and if the doctor thought something was wrong she would give me a call back.

laura_2010: thanks your giving me hope. Hey how did you get your pregnancy ticker in your signature to show mines just shows a link?

That's OK ☺always use bbcode when copy and paste and it says too you can see before you save too to make sure it's all there if there a dot or letter added by mistake it can do that too xxx

rockstar...my RE said they like to see the hcg numbers over 100. But I have read numerous stories of women with lower hcg numbers, and so long as they double every 2 days, they've gone on to have healthy pregnancies. Make sure to ask your doctor what your progesterone levels were as well. You want to make sure they are higher than 15 and if not, you should ask to start progesterone supplements.

rockstar...my RE said they like to see the hcg numbers over 100. But I have read numerous stories of women with lower hcg numbers, and so long as they double every 2 days, they've gone on to have healthy pregnancies. Make sure to ask your doctor what your progesterone levels were as well. You want to make sure they are higher than 15 and if not, you should ask to start progesterone supplements.

Thank you, yeah i knew it was really low. I keep telling myself it just implanted and thats why its because i had taken a test on wednesday and it came back negative. Im waiting now to see if the doctor calls me but for now im trying really hard not to stress it and praying that it sticks.

I hope it sticks! I will be praying for you as well.

I hope it sticks! I will be praying for you as well.

me too...and thank you the nurse called back and said the doc wants me to repeat the hcg in 48 hrs im trying really hard to leave it in God's hand its kind of hard not to be worried though. I have faith though he doesnt make any mistakes.

So my pregnancy wasnt viable and I ended up being retested on wednesday and my level had went down to 6. I started cramping and bleeding on thursday. Im so heartbroken...

Im so sorry to hear that. My advice to you is, ask your doctor to start you on progesterone four days after you ovulate. It helps thicken your lining to prepare it for implantation and it prevents your body from miscarrying if your progesterone levels arent where they need to be.

I hope you are okay.

how are you holding up rockstar?

Still getting myself together. It sucks because its been a week since i started bleeding and I figured by now I would have finished grieving but im not. I miss my little nugget. I did ask the doctor to start me on metformin though just to keep my hormones from being completely out of whack because I dont want to get on bc to monitor my pcos.

So so sorry for your loss :( I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling but just wanted to send lots of love xxxxxxx

rockstar...I was in a funk for three months after my first miscarriage. It's only been a week, so give yourself all the time you need to grieve. It's devastating, no matter how far along in the pregnancy. From the moment that test says positive we become so emotionally attached. We are all here for you to cheer you on. The slightly good thing is that you are going to be highly fertile next month, so hopefully you will get your next bfp in no time. Don't give up hope.

rockstar...I was in a funk for three months after my first miscarriage. It's only been a week, so give yourself all the time you need to grieve. It's devastating, no matter how far along in the pregnancy. From the moment that test says positive we become so emotionally attached. We are all here for you to cheer you on. The slightly good thing is that you are going to be highly fertile next month, so hopefully you will get your next bfp in no time. Don't give up hope.

Thanks and its starting to get better. Now im confused because i havent been tracking anything at all and i had this one glob of ewcm with a string of blood in it a few days ago and I dont know if its ovulation spotting, implantation spotting, or my body telling me this is an annovulatory cycle.

Sorry to hear this! Definitely give yourself time to heal emotionally; it's an awful experience. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->