Is this really such an awful name for a girl?

I got the same response from my friends and family... They can't stand our choice for a girls name! Or my first choice for a boys name... i've changed one choice but the other is staying! it's nobodies business but your own what you call your baby! At the end of the day its your choice and nobody elses! xx

Aw I'm sorry you got the same response we did. I can't believe people can be so hurtful! You're right - it's your choice and I bet they'll grow to love the name you choose :)

I love it, and I didn't think of Indiana jones at all when I read it, very pretty name x

I'm sorry people put you off we had that with dd but named her anyway - names are growers! I'm going to be honest with you though .. I like both names but not together .. I'm not really sure why :shrug:

:flower:

Thanks ladies :)
I'm not 100% set on it yet, it's actually so hard to choose a name! Lol.

I love that name it's really really pretty <3 I won't tell anyone my names ever I don't want their judgement ;)

I love the name! So pretty. Its your baby and you name het whatever you want! People will learn to love it when they meet her!

I like it. It makes her sounds unique and interesting...and makes her sound like someone who people want be friends with because she is just interesting person.

Such lovely comments, thank you ladies! It does sound like she'd be an interesting person, haha! Thanks for all the supportive - bet its a boy now and I don't get to use it :)

My nieces name is Indianna :) she is Indianna brydee Louise lol!
And I'm biased to Rose cause its my middle name and I love it. My daughter ( if we have one will have rose in her name too )
I think it's a beauty of a name. My niece is Indy for short. Is actually a really popular girls name in Australia.

My nieces name is Indianna :) she is Indianna brydee Louise lol!
And I'm biased to Rose cause its my middle name and I love it. My daughter ( if we have one will have rose in her name too )
I think it's a beauty of a name. My niece is Indy for short. Is actually a really popular girls name in Australia.

Oh is it really popular in Aus? I think it's a gorgeous name. We'd shorten it to Indy too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->