Is this reliable or still a tad early?

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies I had my 3 month scan last friday but was 10+5 so they couldn't get the measurements they needed I will have to go back within the next week. (I knew this anyway I just wanted my OH to see the scan before he went away to work!) anyway there is quite a clear nub but I was wondering if it is reliable or should I wait for the next scan where I'm further along? When I googled it some women were sayinh the Nub changed in a couple of weeks. Obviously I know the nub theory isn't a 100% reliable anyway I was just curious really :) what do u ladies think? X

Hi Hun, it may be my phone but I can't see a picture? Try uploading it again I'll have a look :) xx

Sorry it's sideways don't know why it's done that lol c

Hi Hun, it may be my phone but I can't see a picture? Try uploading it again I'll have a look :) xx

Can you not see it Hun? It's just uploaded and is right under start of my thread :) it's sideways though I don't know why done that! X

I would probably say girl looking at that but not sure how reliable it will be this early on, I have no children so can't speak from my own experience but have guessed my friends before for them! Hoping everything is healthy with baby :) xx

I would probably say girl looking at that but not sure how reliable it will be this early on, I have no children so can't speak from my own experience but have guessed my friends before for them! Hoping everything is healthy with baby :) xx

Thank you! Can't wait to have this next scan now so can get a due date! Xx

Eek how exciting! I only got my first ever BFP on Sunday so still in shock, can't wait to be at the stage you are! Do you have gender preference?xx

Eek how exciting! I only got my first ever BFP on Sunday so still in shock, can't wait to be at the stage you are! Do you have gender preference?xx

Aw huge congrats to you Hun! First trimester has flown by this time for me compared to last two times! Hope it does for you too :) no I don't really have a preference as I have one of each already.. Part of me wants another boy so my son has a brother who is only 2 and half years younger than him.. But then I wouldn't mind a girl again as would be a change lol xx

Can you show me where the head is? I'm usually pretty good at figuring out ultrasound pics but I'm having a tough time with this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->