Is This Suppose To Happen On CD7

C

Cutler101

So i got my ovulation test strips yesterday in the mail around 6ish and decided to just test so when i test i got two lines . I know its consider a negative till the test line is just as dark or darker then the control line . I was only CD7 and today im on CD8 . My question is am i even suppose to be getting two lines this early ?? Last cycle i tested at CD8 and didnt get any lines till CD12 . What do you ladies think ??

I've read that some people always have the hormone which the opk predicts in there system throughout their cycle and will always have a line on the strip, even when negative x

hi , I have a pic of types of neg and pos opk but in Frence I will translate it for you it's very helpful
what you will need to know:
jour : day

Attachments

• courbes-test-ovu-img.gif
    courbes-test-ovu-img.gif
    77.7 KB · Views: 26
i have but i dont understand what it saids on the picture .

the 1st 3 strips are negative.... cd 1-12. The next 3 are positive..... cd 13. The darker line means that there has been a hormone surge and O will occur within 12-48hrs afterwards. The last 3 strips are fading..... cd 14-16 which means O has occured x

thank you tom that what in the pic which tryies to show you an example of neg and positive opk and how it s developping by time

ok what about this ?? im on CD11 now and got this . is this a positive or almost ??

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_58-1.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_58-1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 15
That looks the same shade as the one I had yesterday at CD10. I didn't think it was as dark as the control line but when I tested again today I had a much fainter line. So I would say yeah that's a positive. Just try testing a couple of times tomorrow and next day to see if it fades x

It has to be as dark or darker then the control line

i have people saying it a positive and people saying its a negative so i baby danced anyway just to make sure .

thanks . im going to post today's test later when i test .

you ladies think this is a positive ?? im on CD13 today .

Attachments

• IMAG1399-1.jpg
    IMAG1399-1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79