Is this test positive for ovulation?

steff

Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure since this is the third time (2x neg results) I have tried this ovulation test in my life. I am now on the 66 day of my cycle (really late as I usually have cycles that last from 33 to 44 days) and I thought I had ovulated on the 24th-26th day. I really thought I had the chance to be pregnant but after over a dozen hpt's and all bfn's...I decided to take this ovulation test thingy when I seemed to have more cm today. I saw this and wanted to confirm if my eyes were deceiving me. Thanks in advance for taking the time to look at my result. Please post feedback soon.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 135
The test line is very dark - that could well mean that you are ovulating.

If it were me, I would be inclined to nip and get a diffrernt sort of ovulation test - Perhaps a clear blue digital one, and then you might know?

If that fails, perhaps go and see your GP?

Gem x

Thanks for the reply, this is the only test available in my country. I tried testing again tonight and same result, last week was the first time I tested with this and it was negative. Hmmmmm....

Defo hun thats a positive :happydance:. You better get in some :sex:. Good luck hope and loads of :dust:
Lisa x

Go catch that eggy! :spermy: Hopefully this postive will be the first of many!:bfp: Wishing you all the:dust: in the world x

I just wanted to make sure since this is the third time (2x neg results) I have tried this ovulation test in my life. I am now on the 66 day of my cycle (really late as I usually have cycles that last from 33 to 44 days) and I thought I had ovulated on the 24th-26th day. I really thought I had the chance to be pregnant but after over a dozen hpt's and all bfn's...I decided to take this ovulation test thingy when I seemed to have more cm today. I saw this and wanted to confirm if my eyes were deceiving me. Thanks in advance for taking the time to look at my result. Please post feedback soon.

yes, I would say that's a positive for ovulation! :yipee: Get busy and good luck!
:dust:

Well I just looked at your test thing and it looks just like the lines are the same color darkness I was 58 days late too then the night I went to my Ob and got home I started so now I am stuck deciding wheteher I am reading these things right or nt if we did not get preg this month I am getting the smiley ones next :dust:

very nice pos - fingers crossed for you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->