Is this the start of a bfp?

amantila

Baby Boy Due 9/9
Reaction score
I’m on cd 4 (or so I thought). I had a weird (light) early period this month and lots of positive opks that confused me. I took an opk today that came out near positive and on a whim took a pregnancy test because because my boobs hurt today and I’ve been sooooo crazy emotional. Could this be the start of a bfp? Last test I took was an frer on Saturday and that was clearly BFN. I see something here though...picture of tonight’s test taken between 5-6 minutes. No hold...8:30 pm pee. Definitely taking an frer in the morning! I just don’t want to get my hopes up. Could this be a chemical? MC? Why have I been bleeding? My temps are low. What’s going on? Should I keep my hopes down?

I always struggle to see lines on those test but I see that clear as day. I’m definitely curious to see your morning test too!

Women spot or bleed for many reasons in early pregnancy.

Fingers crossed and really hope it’s your BFP!

I see it! I had some light bleeding/brown blood early in both of my pregnancies and have 2 healthy kiddos now! Sometimes it just happens. Good luck!

Bfp!!! Congratulations!

That's a clear as day :bfp:!!

Very negative frer this morning! BFN on that for sure. I squinted. A lot. Not feeling confident due to that but will test again in a couple of days to see.

Very negative frer this morning! BFN on that for sure. I squinted. A lot. Not feeling confident due to that but will test again in a couple of days to see.

FRER are not as good as they once where and it can take a lot longer to get a line on them. GL and hope it turns pink soon!

Update: all other pregnancy tests were bfn 😢.

But...back in the 2ww now after a break from this site so we will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->