is this the start of something?

sophie85

mummy to olivia
Reaction score
hello,

dont know if anyone can help, i dont know if its me been wishful thinking but yesterday me and OH were in town and all of sudden i was getting backache and stomach cramps quite painful.(tummy tightening and afterwards baby is active) (i have had back ache and cramping for pst week or so but nothing painful) we decieded to go home and see how i feel and it eased of a bit but as the day went on i was feeling like death warmed up, had bath and by 6pm oh put me to bed cause i couldnt even stay awake.
I woke up about an hour later with bad cramps again, back pain and it kept coming on and off til about mid night. woke up this morning and top of legs are hurting and still got same pain but nothing regular! i change postion im sitting and it eases and then all happens again!!!

Do you think this is the start of something? I havent had my show yet....

dont know if im just been hopeful and all this is normal...!!

thanks in advance for the advice!

sophs x

I don't know as I'm a first time mum but didn't want to read and not reply. I would suggest ringing your midwife though. :hug:

:hugs: if you think it feels different from BH then dont hesitate to phone your MW!! Thats what they are there for esp when you are as far on as you are! Good luck!!

im planning on going into the walk in clinic where the midwives are. (can never get hold of a midwife when i need one lol)
it opens at one and only down road so ill get oh to take me!

thank you xx

Good luck hun, I hope this is it for you, take care :hugs: XX

Let us know how you get on hun.

A lot of girls on here have said their labour started by them not feeling too good and a bit 'off'. Hope it's not just baby teasing you!

Good luck xx

It could be...do they feel any different than Braxton Hicks? I had very low back pain and started bleeding (when I was preg with my son) a bit so I phoned my doc and they had me come in to get checked out, hooked me up to the monitor and I was in labor, didn't even know it...so very low back pain can be a sign of early labor. I would definately phone your doc hun...good luck!!

possibly could be it hun!! good luck - keep us updated!!

Hi ladies,

Saw MW and everything seems to be ok, baby fine she just said "just wait and see" and my body getting ready to go into labour. she didnt do an internal just felt my bump and monitored LO. If it gets worse ill ring the hospital.

thanks for all your advice xxx

Glad you saw your mw hun.

How are you feeling today? Anymore tightenings/pains? x

It could be! I was 38+5 & experiencing a constant pain in my bump & lower back while out shopping. It went a few hours later & that night i got my bloody show. The next evening i was holding my LO.
Good luck!

Glad you saw your mw hun.

How are you feeling today? Anymore tightenings/pains? x

im feeling ok today thank u, when i got out of bed this morning i had bad cramping and my back ached its eased off now.. maybe i was being wishful thinking im hoping ill be around my due date i think i will cry if i have to wait another 3 weeks!!! lol..

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->