Is this the start of STTN?

J

Jem88

My LO has never STTN, but she does normally goto bed 7pm, wake around 11pm,2am,4.30am for a feed and then she's up around 6/6.30am. A few weeks ago we stopped at my OH's parents and it was the first time we took our LO since she'd been born, and she slept from 7pm - 5.30am waking only once at 2.30am for a feed, which was great.. but she then hadn't done it again until sun night when she slept 7pm - 5.30am only waking once at 2am for a feed, and i again put it down to being worn out as she'd been with my dad at a christening for the day. BUT lastnight she went to bed at 7pm, but didn't have much of her bedtime bottle so then woke at 11pm, then slept until 3.30am for a feed and then was up for good at 5.30am.. Does this sound like the begining of STTN? :)

There's definitely a good chance! My son started by gradually cutting down on the number of times he woke up per night, but the key word here is gradually! There were even a couple times that he slept through the night completely, but then would wake up again a time or 2 the next night! But eventually those full nights just kept adding up, and he was sleeping through the night all the time!

We just started a thread of STTN with some of us moms sharing what works to get our little ones to sleep. It might be helpful if your interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->