Is this +?

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by JAJuly2013, Aug 7, 2019.

?

BFP?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. JAJuly2013

JAJuly2013 Mom and Wife

Hello,
    Let me know if there is another place to ask this...but my husband and I have been NTNP for the last 2years since my 3rd child was born.

I am not sure when I ovulated, I do not temp. My period tracker app says my period should start on 8/13. However this cycle was strange because on CD 9 and 10 I had spotting when wiping. it was dark red and then reddish brown. I figured that was too early to be ovulation spotting so maybe from a fibroid? Not sure..

I've been having lots of low back and menstrual type cramping, sore boobs/nipples, fatigue, frequent urination and heartburn the last week or week and a half. So I decided to buy some cheap tests. Didn't realize I had purchased a couple of blue dye early result tests. I'm attaching a couple pics. I took 3 tests, all look like that and the results all showed up w/in 10 minutes or less.

I WILL be following up with a pink dye test today or tomorrow and I have plenty of tests to last until my expected period on the 13th. LOL

Attached Files:

2. Beccaboo828

Beccaboo828 Well-Known Member

Looks like the start of a bfp to me xx

JAJuly2013 likes this.
  3. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

That looks like a BFP :)

4. JAJuly2013

JAJuly2013 Mom and Wife

Update. Today I am 11 DPO. I took a FRER digi and it was negative. I know I'm not out until AF shows, but I'm thinking I'm probably not pregnant. My hubby and I are both disappointed although we really shouldn't have more kids. We have 3 at home and 2 that live in Texas so this would have been baby # 6. But damn it...I got my hopes up. So annoying!

5. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed for you :dust:

6. busytulip

busytulip Well-Known Member

Awww FXd things work out as you'd hope them to