Is this +?

JAJuly2013

Mom and Wife
Reaction score
Hello,
Let me know if there is another place to ask this...but my husband and I have been NTNP for the last 2years since my 3rd child was born.

I am not sure when I ovulated, I do not temp. My period tracker app says my period should start on 8/13. However this cycle was strange because on CD 9 and 10 I had spotting when wiping. it was dark red and then reddish brown. I figured that was too early to be ovulation spotting so maybe from a fibroid? Not sure..

I've been having lots of low back and menstrual type cramping, sore boobs/nipples, fatigue, frequent urination and heartburn the last week or week and a half. So I decided to buy some cheap tests. Didn't realize I had purchased a couple of blue dye early result tests. I'm attaching a couple pics. I took 3 tests, all look like that and the results all showed up w/in 10 minutes or less.

I WILL be following up with a pink dye test today or tomorrow and I have plenty of tests to last until my expected period on the 13th. LOL

Attachments

• Equate pic 1_8-6-19.pdf
    85.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Equate pic 2_8-6-19.pdf
    256.8 KB · Views: 11
Update. Today I am 11 DPO. I took a FRER digi and it was negative. I know I'm not out until AF shows, but I'm thinking I'm probably not pregnant. My hubby and I are both disappointed although we really shouldn't have more kids. We have 3 at home and 2 that live in Texas so this would have been baby # 6. But damn it...I got my hopes up. So annoying!

Awww FXd things work out as you'd hope them to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->