Is your period due around Xmas day? CONGRATS CLOE, kasey c, hopin2bmommy

hi! i found this info on the difference between a sono and a hsg for anyone interested

https://infertilityblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/whats-difference-between.html

nypage urghh that sounds awful! im very squeemish and fainted once in a pap smear. I hope the sono is not as bad, perhaps the sono is done first then the hsg? i feel faint just thinking about all this, how will I be if pregnant!!

how are you doing....im just not into the 2ww this month seeing as I didnt get a smiley ov test do you feel the same? im excited though as hubby has his sperm test on monday so hopefully can rule out any problems with him. he is 29 (tomorrow!) so Im hoping everything is good. its probably my 38 year old body that will be the problem!!

Sarah, thanks so much for the above link...it's very informative...If I don't get my BFP this cycle, I'll be undergoing blood tests (for FSH and one more thing) and HSG at the end of this month...we have already scheduled DH's SA for this Wednesday...Let's see how things go...Keeping fingers crossed!

nypage...please don't scare me about HSG...I already got a nightmare the day my doc discussed it with me :(

First time posting, sorry if I get this wrong! I'm TTC #1 and AF is due the 23rd or Christmas Eve. A BFP would be the perfect Christmas present. :)

Hi,

I am also due on either Dec. 24th or the 25th. Did anyone else experience weird twinges in the uterus around 8 DPO???

Hoping for a :bfp::bfp::bfp: and sending :dust::dust::dust: to all of you!!!

Cloe :shipw:

Hi,

I am also due on either Dec. 24th or the 25th. Did anyone else experience weird twinges in the uterus around 8 DPO???

I had some strange af like cramping yesterday at 7 dpo, or it could have just been gas pains.

Hi,

I had some strange af like cramping yesterday at 7 dpo, or it could have just been gas pains.

Hmmmm, to be honest I suspected that too.... Who knows, today I am completely cramp/twinge free. I am just wondering, if once implantation occured the twinges disappear for a bit and then come back stronger or it simply get stronger every day. Some people say it is caused by the stretching of the uterus. Hm.... I can't wait....:munch:

But I am glad to hear you had the same feeling. How are you feeling today???

Cloe

Hi,

Hmmmm, to be honest I suspected that too.... Who knows, today I am completely cramp/twinge free. I am just wondering, if once implantation occured the twinges disappear for a bit and then come back stronger or it simply get stronger every day. Some people say it is caused by the stretching of the uterus. Hm.... I can't wait....:munch:

Cloe

No more cramping for me. Still have gas though. What I've figured out from all of the reading I've been doing is that it usually just lasts a day and then goes away and then a few days later you might get some spotting. As far as a I can tell implantation cramping is much more common than implantation bleeding. And all my books seem to say you can start testing on 9dpo but don't count yourself out until af gets here.

I will probably start testing tomorrow morning and test all the way til xmas or af!

hi! i found this info on the difference between a sono and a hsg for anyone interested

https://infertilityblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/whats-difference-between.html

nypage urghh that sounds awful! im very squeemish and fainted once in a pap smear. I hope the sono is not as bad, perhaps the sono is done first then the hsg? i feel faint just thinking about all this, how will I be if pregnant!!

how are you doing....im just not into the 2ww this month seeing as I didnt get a smiley ov test do you feel the same? im excited though as hubby has his sperm test on monday so hopefully can rule out any problems with him. he is 29 (tomorrow!) so Im hoping everything is good. its probably my 38 year old body that will be the problem!!

Sarah, thanks so much for the above link...it's very informative...If I don't get my BFP this cycle, I'll be undergoing blood tests (for FSH and one more thing) and HSG at the end of this month...we have already scheduled DH's SA for this Wednesday...Let's see how things go...Keeping fingers crossed!

nypage...please don't scare me about HSG...I already got a nightmare the day my doc discussed it with me :(

we have hubbies SA tomorrow....well he goes to give the sample tomorrow but not sure how long it takes to get the results. let me know how you get on!

Hi,

hi and welcome! wishing you lots of luck this month!

ive given up symptom spotting, Ive had everything from loads of pulling/cramping from 2dpo, plus metallic mouth and wasnt pregnant, then a month with no symptoms at all and wasnt pregnant!! It seems to me that on here the people that get their BFP's dont have lots of symptoms, that its your period coming is what gives you more symptoms. however twinges in the uterus area I have heard people mentioning so it could be your month!

we have hubbies SA tomorrow....well he goes to give the sample tomorrow but not sure how long it takes to get the results. let me know how you get on!

Good luck to you too! Even I don't know how much time it takes to get SA results. Let me know how it goes for you...I'll keep you posted too! Wish we both don't have to go through this and get our BFPs this cycle!

Good luck to you too! Even I don't know how much time it takes to get SA results. Let me know how it goes for you...I'll keep you posted too! Wish we both don't have to go through this and get our BFPs this cycle!

https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/semen-analysis?page=2

Looks like it just takes 1 day to get the SA results...I would have liked to know these results before my AF due date....but then also don't wanna know at all...it is all too scary especially if you read all of that on the website...there are way too many things that can be wrong in semen :(

Can I jump on this festive :witch: bandwagon too?? AF due boxing day :)

Tested today at 14dpo and the biggest of BFN you have ever seen.
No trace of a second line.
Feel sad, but I think the chances are pretty much nil now.
xx

Im due on xmas day!!! Please let me have the best xmas gift a BFP!:thumbup:

Hi,

Cloe

No more cramping for me. Still have gas though. What I've figured out from all of the reading I've been doing is that it usually just lasts a day and then goes away and then a few days later you might get some spotting. As far as a I can tell implantation cramping is much more common than implantation bleeding. And all my books seem to say you can start testing on 9dpo but don't count yourself out until af gets here.

I will probably start testing tomorrow morning and test all the way til xmas or af!

I am experiencing new symptoms:

Last night I simply couldn't sleep on my tummy because my breast hurt so so much. Just wasn't possible.....:wacko:
Then this morning followed by a slight nausea all morning long until lunch and a very strange fullness in my womb. How about you? Did you experience any new symptoms?

I can't wait to test....:happydance:

Cloe :coffee:

I am experiencing new symptoms:

Last night I simply couldn't sleep on my tummy because my breast hurt so so much. Just wasn't possible.....:wacko:
Then this morning followed by a slight nausea all morning long until lunch and a very strange fullness in my womb. How about you? Did you experience any new symptoms?

I can't wait to test....:happydance:

Cloe :coffee:

Nothing for me.. just keeping my fingers crossed!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone!

Im sorry Hopin- I just wanted you to be educated and prepared. Its really not that bad and most docs are fine. Its quick! And so worth it if its therapuetic- meaning you had a little blockage that it clears and usually in that case women fall preggers very quickly after.

Sarah- Yes, this would be OH's first. Hes a bit older and major career man, but im ready now so he's decided to jump on the band wagon! We've been NTNP for 3 years. Got pregnant last oct- MC twins, and nothing since. I've been properly TTC since Oct but loosely since July and NTNP for over a year since MC. ...so apparently down the line I became very infertile since my daughter:( What DPO are you? Im around 5 give or take. Feelin nothing. Cept exhaustion but im on a whim over night shift right now for 12 hours and this isnt my usual shift so my body is not sure about this!
Our older dog was found a stray in OHIO and he's very afraid of noise too! He also has an issue with dogs sometimes but not always so havent figured out what triggers it. The little one was just a baby so she didnt have too rough a life- she was born at her foster home but there were like 20 dogs there so probably not too much attention for her. Our poor kitty, we have no idea. Hes so good I can only believe he must have been lost because there's NO way anyone sane would get rid of him. I'm waiting to win the lotto so that I can buy another house to rescue more animals and hire people to care for them:) Almost took another cat from Petsmarts last night. Sigh. I go in for food and leave needing one of the cats every time. THey dont have dogs there thank god! My OH got me my puppy jemma last year after my MC and it helped a ton:) Shes my baby for now.
Is everyone symptom spotting? Im NOT doing it this month. Hopefully. Probably. Im trying.
I may be due a tad after xmas now. Maybe I could test by xmas but it would be pretty early. GOod luck all!

Cloe- i forget waht you said...what dpo are you?

Hey,

I am 10 DPO today. Symptoms are getting worse, especially the nausea and my breast still hurt very much. :shrug: Hm....

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"