ISIS target Syrian children with doll bombs.

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
I just can't stop thinking about this, it's so so awful.

https://m.independent.ie/world-news/middle-east/isis-accused-of-using-dolls-as-boobytrap-bombs-to-target-shiite-children-34222116.html

Oh goodness. That's sickening.

So glad we have syrian refugees coming here where they are safe :( that's heartbreaking.

So glad we have syrian refugees coming here where they are safe :( that's heartbreaking.

Absolutely, I find it so sad that many arrive here from that terror to hostility and abuse. :(

Exactly. We need to open our hearts to these people and make them feel welcome and secure.. I see so much hate on social media and it truly breaks my heart.

I think this might be my safe spot to say this, but I'm originally from southern US and just fuck all the people I grew up with spewing hate and demanding that only Christian refugees be allowed in. I have never been more ashamed of the place I grew up and the people I've known in my life. I'm aboutthisclose to just swearing off every single one of my extended family members, all of which are remaining willfully misinformed as a way to promote, defend, and spread their natural hateful, racist, and bigoted tendencies.

I can sympathise MommyJogger, most of my OH's family are the same. It's very very difficult to listen to and not go off on one to them.

As for the story, it just makes me feel ill. Imagine having to try and protect your child in an environment such as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->