It’s testing time ... 6DPO until AF arrives or BFP Update pg 19

Rang epu again and spoke to a lovely receptionist she said she would get nurse ring me with a scan date for next week

Well just got a phone call and it was only the same woman I spoke to last week who was awful and she was the same she said no more sporting no more pain then no need for a scan and to just see how I go !!
She has my blood boiling again I said that was my 8th loss she said yes well I can see that Emma but still...

I said excuse me I’m entitled to the scan I can go and waste my gps time and have them request one or you can book it now
So she did for next Wednesday but she huffing
I’m going to speak to them next week about her Julie !! Furious is not the word

One week until scan anyway 6 weeks 3 days I’ll be hopefully 9.15am

Rang epu again and spoke to a lovely receptionist she said she would get nurse ring me with a scan date for next week

Well just got a phone call and it was only the same woman I spoke to last week who was awful and she was the same she said no more sporting no more pain then no need for a scan and to just see how I go !!
She has my blood boiling again I said that was my 8th loss she said yes well I can see that Emma but still...

I said excuse me I’m entitled to the scan I can go and waste my gps time and have them request one or you can book it now
So she did for next Wednesday but she huffing
I’m going to speak to them next week about her Julie !! Furious is not the word

One week until scan anyway 6 weeks 3 days I’ll be hopefully 9.15am

Good for you girl for sticking up for yourself that awful woman needs reporting stupid cow she can't get away with speaking to people like shit (excuse my fench) but that woman has de me angry for you hun the way she has gone on, I may just get angry easy with me being preg :haha: xx

Well done for giving her what for! Nasty woman!

I hope everything goes well at your scan :hugs:

Good job! Looking forward to scan update I know everything will be perfect x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->