It’s testing time ... 6DPO until AF arrives or BFP Update pg 19

I’m sorry u went through that with the epu....I had a bad experience at the start of this pregnancy when I was 9 weeks and started bleeding. Took me 5 hours to get ahold of the midwife at my drs surgery and when I did get through she made me feel like an idiot and told me not to contact them again unless it was like a full on heavy period and that midwifes wouldn’t be interested anyway I’d have to see a GP. Bleeding continues so I called the next sat and was told by the reception to call EPU, who saw me almost immediately and were awesome and found I had a haematoma in my uterus. I bled on and off till abou 18 weeks. It’s incredibly disheartening when u feel like ur health service is mistreating u
Your lines look awesome tho, hopefully it’s just baby getting cosy xxx

I drove myself nuts with the digis :rofl: I finally got a 3+ 29dpo depends on how fast your hcg is doubling aswell xx

Thankyou wanna I really hope so and it’s so sad isn’t it when they make you feel like an idiot

And tdog omg don’t I’m my own worst enemy I’ll wait until Sunday ..
Maybe
Lol

Thankyou wanna I really hope so and it’s so sad isn’t it when they make you feel like an idiot

And tdog omg don’t I’m my own worst enemy I’ll wait until Sunday ..
Maybe
Lol

I bet you have it their and waiting don't you :rofl: xx

My official last ic and last test in the house !!! :shock:

I will buy clear blue tommorow I think I need to see a 3 plus or try too

IC looks great. With this pregnancy mine never got much darker than yours! I tested every other day and they didn’t get that dark.

Look forward to that digi x

These look great! You can totally see progression and i'm so excited for you!

Thanks ladies I’m going to buy a 2 pack Digi tommorow Or sundsy snd try one over weekend if not then I’ll wait unti Tuesday

I’ll be ringing epu back Tuesday to get a scan booklet it for week after I’m not taking any rubbish off them this time

I know my rights and I’m entitled to the scan

Awesome lines. Good luck with the digis and hope you get your scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"