It can't be? *update pg4*

hubbabubba

Mum to 2 girlies
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I appologise in advance if this at all sounds harsh in anyway as I know there are many women desprete to get pregnant (I was there myself)

I have joined up in hope that my eyes are totaly deceiving me and that it is just an evap.

I have two children, one 3 years and one who is 5 months and 100% breastfed.
Me and OH had 'make up' sex (was fabydosa :thumbup:) about a week and a half ago.
We stupidly didn't use anything being caught in the moment, I wasn't too concerned as I haven't had a period ( I know dumb!) and i'm breastfeeding (so not supposed to be ovulating :dohh: and ive trained in peer support! how stupid!).

Well ive been mega moody and a little crampy, I had a IC left so thought Ha what the heck it wont show anything! :dohh:

Did it, left it on the floor and did my hair.

I looked down and couldn't see anything but as I picked it up I noticed a thin line on the result side.

Heart pounding! sh*t Sh*t

Just don't know what to think, its definatly there and within the time frame, just couldn't believe how thin it was, I know what a evap looks like ( I was a poas a'holic in a previous life :winkwink: ) and it certainly isn't an evap.

After an hour it went dark likethe test line and has stayed that was ever since :cry:

What do you think?

What are your thoughts? and most importantly can you have a thin line?

I will have to wait until tues to get another test (orderd some) as im too embarressed to go to the shop! how ridiculus!
Walking in with one baby in a sling and one around my ankles and being young myself I just know what people will think!

Surely you can't just have a thin line? its like a hair line of dye. I have had faints before but not this thin (had similar though at 9dpo with my second just not as thin) which has made me think its positive.

:cry: im so down I have put our breastfeeding relationship at risk just for abit of passion :dohh: im so stupid :cry:

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 398
I can see the line from a far, and I dont want to concern you but my IC's were even fainter than that and Alex is here now as a result!

However IC's can be dodgy! I'm sure some TTC'ers will tell you!

Not sure I can see anything. Breastfeeding does not mean you do not ovulate!

That does look like a :bfp:, my IC looked like that and she is now 8 months old.

V xxxxx

I know :dohh: and of all people I should know that ( I run a breastfeeding support group and did peer training)
But the little devil was telling me otherwise.

This was an IC from access diagnostics, I have used them since my first child and have experienced evaps just not this :nope:

Ahh crap :dohh:

I can see the line from a far, and I dont want to concern you but my IC's were even fainter than that and Alex is here now as a result!

However IC's can be dodgy! I'm sure some TTC'ers will tell you!

I hope you don't mind me asking but was the line thin? like a hairline or just faint?

Mines thin a slightly fainter than the control line

started out as a hairline which could only be seen at the window- a camera wouldnt even pick it up!

buy a more reliable test hun thats the only way you will be certain x

Hi - in my experience the thin line result was always an evap. I found the line had to be wide/fat no matter how faint to signal a bfp. I know that this isn't the case for everyone, but for me it was. x

I was the same. I had loads of thin lines but none were true bfps. I'd leave it a few days and test again:hugs:

There is definitely a line of some kind.
Like others have said the only way you're going to know for sure is to test again in a couple of days.

Good luck!

this is very true, many women fall pregnant whilst breastfeeding, it does very much hinder ovulation but as baby grows and demands less milk ur more likely to ovulate, i was told by my doc that when baby is from 5-8 months old this is when ur more at risk of another pregnancy, id defo take a frer hunny as yes IC can be very dodgy and for some like myself heart breakingly dodgy, a frer (first respone early response) will tell u either way for sure the rarely if ever evap ;)

Thank you everyone for your replies.

I realy do feel bloody stupid, I am hoping it is a neg and its really taught me not to do it again!

I told OH and as I though is very supportive either way :thumbup:

I don't think I will receive them today and the post comes late here so will probably turn up when im in the workshop tomorrow :dohh:

the line looks wide to me sorry i know thats not what u wanna hear! good luck sweetie! i didnt now Bfing stops u from OV... hmm

Hi everyone sorry im still down the workshop and not been home yet, but from what I hear not many parcels turned up today, so they may not have turned up! gutted!

Will let you know as soon as I have done one!

I even went to sainsburys and they were out!!! :dohh:

lol plucked up the courage and there were none left!

Will let you know thanks girls! :hugs:

umm..that looks exactly like my first positive IC....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->