It does get better!

Platinumvague

Reaction score
Hi there, I thought I would quickly share my story with you all.I have always wanted a boy and well..we got a girl! At our 20 week scan I didn't have a gut feeling about which way the gender would go but I was praying for a boy.As soon as my ob said "Girl" I let out a disappointing "oh".I quickly felt embarrassed for letting my emotions get to me.All night I stared at my ultrasound.The more I thought about it the more excited I became.That was our little girl.That's our Cassidy! I am feeling the same way about this pregnancy.I want a boy soo bad but mothers instinct is screaming Girl! Ramzi and Chinese gender chart are saying girl too.I won't know for sure until the end of next month.I do think I will have another "oh its a girl" moment but after losing our last baby I'm extremely grateful for whatever we get.I promise you ladies, it will be ok and it all works out.I can not imagine myself without our daughter :).We plan on having one more in a few years.So if this one is another girl I will actually try swaying for a boy.If I get a 3rd girl, it's just meant to be.

I hope you get your little boy they really are so much fun :)
I have two boys and hoping our next baby will be a girl. I've had two losses this year so ultimately I just want a healthy baby.
Will this be a 20 week scan or a 12 week scan, if you already have a 12 week scan pop it up and we will take some guesses for you :)
Good luck Hun.

I hope you get your little boy they really are so much fun :)
I have two boys and hoping our next baby will be a girl. I've had two losses this year so ultimately I just want a healthy baby.
Will this be a 20 week scan or a 12 week scan, if you already have a 12 week scan pop it up and we will take some guesses for you :)
Good luck Hun.

I didn't have a 12 week.My next one will be at 20.I have a couple pictures from my 10 week I could post? I do really hope we get out boy too but everything is pointing to girl.Very sorry for your lose!

Thanks Hun, yeah of course pop them up and ill try have a guess lol!

Good Luck I hope you get your boy.
I'm having my first experience of gender disappointment after find out I'm having my 4th boy. Like you I want to have one more go and try swaying so I know that I gave it my best shot and that its just meant to be that way if I get a 5th boy.

Here is the link to my gender post https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1862093-based-skull-any-guesses.htm

Team pink again. I'm ecstatic baby is healthy and doing well.I did want a boy but maybe next time

Thank you :).I am feeling a bit guilty.I love my kids no matter what but I did want a boy.I will be swaying next try.

Congrats on a healthy :pink:
I hope you get your :blue: one day, just think how lucky he will be to have 2 big sisters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->