It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

well honey it did at 5 am this morning and by 7am i had to go and get checked out as i lost two large clots,(which i took in with me), and apparantly i have just lost twins even tho very early i was still upset but i will be having an early test so that they can be giving me some pregesterone pessaries to help with the sustaining part but if it doesnt work next time then oh well. Im glad that its all over and will be trying again next cycle so im smiling and will be until im either 45 or pregnant coz either way i will have given it a huge try and glad i have.
Thanks girls for al your support over these last 4 and a bit years and i hope that even tho its not working for me it will work for all you guys

:hugs: Ink I hope you get your forever baby.

I haven't tried acupuncture. I hate needles so I haven't given it a try. :shrug: I guess I should though. We'll see what happens with the stones, and whether they help. I already am less stressed/moody with using my rose quartz stone in my pocket daily. :thumbup:

Sounds like you have a plan for Alex. Hopefully he starts gaining, Waitin. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your milk supply starts to catch up soon.

How's everyone else doing? Nat- sounds like your appt is going awesome.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Ink, so sorry AF got you in the end :hugs:

How is everyone else?

I have attached two pics. First one is a bump pic, sorry if its a bit dark but hopefully you can see my belly :haha: Second pic is OH and me dressed up Saturday night at the Halloween party.

Nat, you've got a gorgeous bump coming along there :) Hope you're going to keep us updated with pics! How are you feeling lately hon? Your 20 week scan is getting ever closer- yay :)

Ink- I am so sorry for your loss :( You really deserve to have a happy ending- I hope you'll get it soon.

How is everyone else?

All is fine here. Alex had his second set of jabs on Tuesday and sailed through them :) Before that, he had a few unsettled nights where he wouldn't go off to sleep and kept waking in the night- a bit of a shock after a few weeks of sleeping through the night! He's been better the past couple of nights, so hopefully he's back on track. I took him to Baby Sensory class today, which he loved- well, half of it at least- he fell asleep for the second half! But he enjoyed looking at the bubbles, lights and the different smells. I've signed up for 10 classes. He also did his first proper person giggle today- I nearly burst into tears lol.

Hi Kim :hi:

Good to hear Alex is doing well :thumbup:. I guess every little one has a blip with sleeping every now and again. Those sensory classes sound good.

I am feeling good thank you. Bump does seem to be growing now, work trousers today were pretty tight so think I may be coming to the end of wearing them! I need to buy some work trousers, am going to look on the Next directory tonight I think as have set up an account on there. They've got some other nice stuff too so may get a few more things :thumbup:

I am pretty sure I am now feeling Bean move too :happydance: I have been having little sensations for a couple of weeks on and off, which seemed really early, but I've noticed it a bit more these past few days. It is either a 'flutter' or tickle or, today a few times, I have actually felt like something 'flipped over' in my tummy. So think s/he could be doing somersaults :haha: I'm only just over 16 weeks so seems early and I'm wondering how much I'm going to be kicked as s/he gets bigger! :shrug:

x

hi girls dont think it will ever happen now as i am 45 this xmas and now i have to have what is looking more like knee replacements really soon have been in a lot of pain and all i can find on net is that novacane that they knock you out with is harmeful for tying to concieve i really hope not but at least we have given it a really good go .
Glad to see all going fantastically well for you Nat xxx

Ink, so sorry hun. Hope you feel better :hugs:

DG, how are you?

I am doing pretty much nothing today as am fighting off a cold that came on over the weekend :nope: Luckily I don't work Mondays anyway so got a day today to just chill at home, eat and drink loads and try to get rid of it. Didn't sleep too well last night due to stuffed up nose :growlmad: OH slept in spare room as I didn't want to disturb him coughing and spluttering all night when he had to be up this morning. May pop out in a bit to get a lemon :haha: As have heard having honey and lemon in hot water is good. We already have honey in the house :thumbup: I feel bad any time I cough as worry I'm disturbing Bean :shrug:

x

I'm doing well as can be expected... :shrug: Gotta do car shopping at some point though. :dohh: As if my schedule wasn't crammed enough with school and work, I have to add car shopping to my schedule? :saywhat: This just ain't right... Oh well... On the upside, I'm very much alive and ok, so taking it one day at a time, reminding myself that there's only 1 me and cars can be replaced (so can't really put a price on my life). :shrug:

Hope you're feeling better, Nat... It's not fun to be coughing like that and then worry you're bugging the baby growing.

:hugs: Ink hope you're having a better day today. :flower:

Hi Ladies :flower:

How is everyone?

DG, what type of car are you planning to get?

I am feeling a lot better now, been back at work today :thumbup: Ended up taking Tuesday off work to rest as still felt pretty rough. My poor dad now has it :nope: I was with them on Sunday just as my cold was coming out so pretty sure it's come from me :dohh:

Bean doing ok and belly is growing :happydance: Used doppler yesterday to check on him and he was there beating away but kept moving again so was chasing him around again :haha: I think my work trousers have finally given up the ghost with my belly today, I had to leave the button undone :haha: I have now got some black work trousers but they are with my mum as she is going to take them up for me as they're a bit long.

x

:shrug: No idea... I've been looking at my options in regards of used cars out there. Haven't found anything I really LOVE yet... There are another vibe out there that I can get to replace my damaged one but it's $15000 :shock: and DH said he rather I stay below $12000 (or heck, under $10,000 is better) for lower monthly payments. I agree with his input so trying to stay positive and still keeping an eye out in case something turns up.

Glad you are feeling better, Nat. Never fun to be sick or know that you passed the germs on to someone else. :dohh:

:hi: How's everyone doing in here?

hiya girls yeah im ok, now in the last two weeks 9 days to go and looking forward to my period coming so i know that nothing is there to hinder getting these knees sorted out coz i really need to get moving without pain now lol.
Glad you're all ok xx

hi mama yeah lol, well im 6 dpo today and all ive had is bloody sore nipples from ov onwards and this morning woke up to really itchy red nipples lol so not sure what that is probably just heading straight for af and im not bothered anymore just plodding along and hoping this knee appointment comes through quickly coz the loo is upstairs and its so painful to get up there lol

Girls i forgot to ask i am desperatly looking for a hoop skirt to go underneath my wedding dress the dress is an italian make alfred angelo and it has bead work from the bust all the way down to the hem no space to take it up so am thinking about putting a hoop underneath to lift it away from my feet as i cant wear heels coz of my knee and it cant be a huge one coz the dress has quite a slimish skirt but a full train and going mad coz i have next to no money left to do anything about it do you think this is a good idea and where on earth am i gonna get one for next to nothing... if you can help i would be really grateful this has taken my mind off ttc completely and only realised this morning im in the 2ww at 6dpo lol thank you xxxxxx

Hey everyone :)

Ooh Nat, are you having an inkling about your bean? I noticed a mention of 'he' :winkwink: Are you still planning to stay on Team Yellow? Glad you're feeling a bit better now.

DG- hope you manage to find a car at a good price. I 'accidentally' bought my current car. I only went to the VW garage to have a look and ended up leaving with a year old Golf TDI lol.

Ink- I'm still hoping for you this cycle. Not sure about where to get a cheap hoop- maybe Ebay?

How is everyone else?

Everything is good here. I keep looking at Alex and can't believe how fast he's growing up- he's over 3 months old now. This time 14 weeks ago, I was being taken to labour ward because of Alex being in distress....it seems like it was yesterday!
It's mine and OH's wedding anniversary tomorrow- 9 years. Going to the cinema tomorrow evening and having a meal out. It's mad to think that this time last year, I was just pregnant and didn't even know it!

Here are a couple of recent photos of Alex. Please let me know if I'm boring anyone with these!!

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi hun i tried ebay but all the views on them are that they are not good and well not earning any money is a bit of a problem so i have decided to go with net and put it on the outer layer of the lining so it doesnt scratch me !, just hoping it works as i just need to lift it away from my feet coz i cant make it shorter coz of the beading but am sure it will be ok. Alex is beautiful and coming on so quickly i cant believe how big he has gotten and never get bored with update photos of your little man keep them coming hun xx

as for me well i dont think it is going to happen this cycle hun even tho i've had sore nipps since ov and now my boobs have expanded with shooting pains in them and feeling sick every night now i still think af will show in 7 days time im just plodding along and trying to sort the last things out on my dress before next year so keeping myself busy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->