It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Oh Nat, that's absolutely wonderful news!! I am so, SO happy for you :) Great scan photo too- bet you can't stop looking at your little bean xx

Hi everyone, Nat thats a beautiful picture of your little bean congratulations honey you"re doing good and all will be fine he/she is a definate stayer xx cant wait to meet him/her in a few months time on here with lots of pics xxx :hugs:

as for me im still waiting for my af it constantly feels like im about to get it and its not showing up, boobs are now hurting like hell and especially the breast bone too. I've had the weirdest bouts of diarrhea which is different and my hips hurt too dont think its anything other than period coming tho but hey another two months to try before i give up

Nat- that is great news!! Hope you and your baby has a happy and healthy 6 months together before you get to meet the baby in person finally and can show us pictures. Until then, the scans will have to do. :hugs: :dance:

My af was due two days ago but appeared an hour ago with vigor and 3 large clots and lots of smaller bits but hey got to give this She Oak a good go got another two months to try it out good luck to everyone else and onwards and upwards :rofl: into trying again roll on tues hee hee xx

3 months then a break for a month and then 3 months again for as long as you want huni but I'm 45 on 28th dec and I'm giving up if nothing has happened by then sorry that's what I meant buit yueah u can take for as long as u want as long as u give your body a break for aw month after 3 months xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Ink, sorry AF got you. But liking your positive attitude :thumbup:

I'm ok, still on :cloud9: after Friday :haha: It just seems such a long time until 20 week scan. That is on 2nd December (they booked it for me after Friday's scan). My next antenatal appointment is seeing midwife on 28th October.

Hey girls, this Thursday (6th Oct) is the year anniversary of our "It Fell Out" crew starting :happydance: Look how much has happened in that year?? :wacko:

x

well there is no other way to look at it really as i have given myself until my birthday to try and there is only another three months to go including this month and well if it never happens then im glad i gave it a go but i wish all you lovely ladies that are still awaiting your bfp"s all the very best and am sure that it will happen very soon xxxx

I am so excited for you Nat! Wow, can't believe it's been a year - but my goodness, you are right - it has been a very busy year!

So, will you find out the sex, or wait for the surprise? Do you have names picked? Have you told all your family and friends? How did they react?! Tell all! The first 12 weeks DRAGGED for me, the 2nd tri wasn't quite so bad (esp after the kicks start) then the 3rd tri just seemed to disappear!

On a different note... I am a little worried about my girly bits again! Having quite severe shooting and pulling pains way down low. Worrying it's the cysts forming again. Also, very heavy bleeding again (though back on pill so bleeding is regulated) - but never been so heavy or red as it is now. What would you guys think? Can I go back to my consultant without going via my GP?

Best wishes to everyone... Missing Toots... Cx

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO THE "IT FELL OUT" CREW!!!

How is everyone?

Stina, we have told pretty much everyone now and everyone is delighted for us. I have told my work now too and they have all been really good too. Still can't believe it's happening, it still doesn't feel real :wacko: I am waiting for my bump and to feel little one move now. It just seems an eternity to the next scan! We don't plan to find out the sex, are going to have a surprise :happydance:

Where has Toots gone to :shrug:? Missing her :cry:

x

Hi Ladies :flower:

How is everyone? This thread's gone very quiet again :nope:

Just come on here and thought I was on the wrong site - it's all changed!

x

Hi Nat i thought the same when i came on,its all changed.how's things with u?how many wks are u now

Afternoon all :hi:
Hmm new look site, not too bad still able to find us with no problems.
How are we all ? xx

Fine- just passing time.

How are you all doing? Been a while since I last checked in here. Yep, not sure what I think of the new look. I kind of like the look for the title but not too sure about the rest of it. Oh well... Can't change that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->