It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

:hugs: Praying for a quick and nice recovery for you, Mama so you can get your bfp asap!

Hi Ladies

Mama, hope you are recovering well from your op, at least it's done now :thumbup:

Stina, good to hear from you, Archie looks fab :hugs: He's growing up fast!

As is Alex Kim :thumbup: Sorry to hear you're struggling with feeding a bit at mo, sure it will sort itself out soon.

As for me, 20 week scan yesterday went very well :happydance: Baby doing well and appears all healthy :thumbup: Measurements were all within range for what they should be at 20w4d :cloud9: Little one was moving around a lot but sonographer got all she needed. I'm feeling those movements well now too and OH felt it from the outside for the first time this morning :happydance:

There was one issue with scan though - I need to have another scan at 34 weeks as my placenta is low lying :wacko: It isn't covering the cervix though, is just very close to it, so she was hopeful it will have moved up out of the way enough by 34 weeks for me not to need a c-section. So hoping that is the case.

We didn't find out the sex. Were asked if we wanted to but chose to stay on Team :yellow: So we'll be having a surprise :happydance:

Here is pic of our Bean now :cloud9:

So pleased all went well with ur scan Nat ,its a brilliant pic.fingers crossed the placenta moves Nat so u don't need a section

Oh hope the placenta moves back up instead of staying low. :hugs: Glad your scan went well other than that concern.

Ooh Nat, what a brilliant scan pic! So glad everything is going well :thumbup: Don't worry about the placenta too much, there's still plenty of time for it to move. One of my friends had her baby girl on Tuesday naturally, and she was facing a possible c-section at one point because of her placenta, but it moved up and out of the way. In fact, it's been a funny week this week for births. That particular friend actually had her baby in the bath at home- luckily her mother in law is a midwife and got there just in time to help deliver the baby. Another close friend of mine had her baby girl on Thursday on the bathroom floor! The ambulance didn't arrive in time, but fortunately a paramedic did. These baby girls just didn't want to wait at all :haha: I've been thinking boy all along for you Nat but after seeing your scan, I've changed my mind and am going pink!

Anyway, just wanted to pop on here and share a couple of the professional photos I had done of Alex. They were pricey, but worth every penny I think :cloud9: Hope everyone else on here is doing well xx

Attachments

• L2HK0-74830684_110521_BurdettK.jpg
    L2HK0-74830684_110521_BurdettK.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
  • L2HK0-74830684_110517_BurdettK.jpg
    L2HK0-74830684_110517_BurdettK.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
Wow Alex looks awesome. He is definitely a handsome boy! Hmmm I need to look at Nat's baby scans again from the computer when I get a chance to throw my guess out there.

Hi ladies hope you are all doing ok, Congratulations Nat on getting to the 20 weeks mark and doing so well im sure all will be fine at the 34 week scan, im ok just plodding along getting my xmas shopping out of the way and not trying anymore has been great no pressure and no worries although i say that im not looking forward to being 45 ! on the 28th lol but hey it comes to us all < i had my appt for my knees and am now awaiting an MRI scan looks like im gonna need a full open knee op cos they feel that the cartlidge is now so damaged that they cant repair it and im waiting to hear about i job i went for so hopefully fingers crossed i hear this week.

Have a great CHRISTMAS everyone and i'll catch you all in the new year xxxxxxxx

aw ink its lovely to hear from you,you sound nice and chilled hun,i hope you have a great birthday and they get ur knee op sorted soon:thumbup:

Hi Ladies :hi:

Ink, good to hear from you hun :hugs: Hope you get your knee sorted soon and have a fantastic Christmas and New Year! Do keep in touch x

Kim, oh my god, what gorgeous pics of little Alex :hugs: He always looks such a happy little boy :thumbup: I definitely fancy getting some professional pics done of our little Bean in the future. Wow, those birth stories are both strange aren't they?

Mama, how are you feeling now after your op?

I am doing well. I still don't think I'm very big at all for 22 weeks (will post a bump pic soon) but others tell me I am growing :haha: I guess maybe I just don't notice it but others who haven't seen me for a bit do. I have midwife this Friday so hopefully she will reassure me that my bump is ok for how far along I am. Got to think about what questions I want to ask as pregnancy seems to be going so much quicker now!

OH and I have booked a little break away together next week :happydance: We are off to Bruges for 2 nights, going Wednesday 21st, back Friday 23rd. Driving down to Dover, getting ferry to Calais, then driving across to Bruges. Of course, only two days after we'd booked it look what appears on the news - a mad gunman in Belgium :wacko:

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to Christmas.

Still no Toots though :nope:

x

Ooh, lovely to see you on here Ink. Hope they manage to get your knee done properly soon :)

Nat- can't wait to see a new bump pic :) Everyone told me I was small until I got to about the point you're at now, and suddenly my bump got huge! It'll be lovely for you and OH to have a break- you're actually going away on my birthday (it's a scary birthday for me lol- I'm turning 30!). Hubby and I went to Berlin for a weekend break just before my 20 week scan and we had a great time. Try not to worry too much about what's happened in Belgium. Uusually once things happen like that, there's never a safer time to visit. We went to New York 3 weeks after 9/11 and we felt safer there than we do in half the places in this country.

I've finally finished my Christmas shopping- I think! Just want to get Alex a couple of little bits for his stocking. He's getting a Jumperoo for Christmas lol. I can't believe it's almost Christmas already- this year has just flown by!

Nat I'm totally fine after the op,healing nicely thank u

waiting,baby Alex is gorgeous

girls thank you well i didnt think i would be back to ask any questions but have any of you during a normal cycle only gotten sore boobs after your period was a couple of days late, i really dont want this right now as still waiting to hear on a job and need my knees sorted out badly if any of you know about this boob soreness after af late then please let me know am freaking out and no sign of af showing up and apparantly im now peri-menopausal too so i cant be and dont want to be NOT NOW !!!

With my first it was a few days after i was late that i got sore boobs,it usually happens when ur not wanting it too,and i have heard u can be rather fertile when ur pre menaporsal,sorry ink but i think u should test hun

well im now 5 days late and have had a sore tail bone area for three or four days now which is really sore but havent tested yet as hubby dont want me too until im cd31 which is in 3 days so i hoping period shows before then but i dont think its gonna show and im secretly happy although would have preferred to have my knees sorted out before but hey its gonna be a fantatic christmas present that ive waited 5 years for so i cant complain can i and the op for my knees will have to wait and as for the job i still havent heard and if i am pregnant then i will have the best job in the world although the pay will be poor but the love so great it cant be matched by any amount of money i will let you all know if i get a + test but until then you'll all have to wait lol xx and thanks girls xxxx

Ladies :flower:

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! Saying it now as we are off to Bruges tomorrow until late on Friday and then it's Christmas weekend so I may not get to post again before Christmas Day. Off to finish off some ironing and then pack before our early start tomorrow about 3am :wacko: Really looking forward to it :happydance:

I hope you all have a fabulous festive time and Santa brings you lots of nice goodies :thumbup:

Ink, will be thinking of you and really hoping this is it for you hun - how fantastic a pressie that would be :happydance:

Love you all girls x

I hope u have a wonderful trip Nat,and a fantastic Christmas xx

Nat thank you so much i have a blood test booked in the morning and i will do a test before i go just to see if i can get a + but i doubt it even tho im a week late tomorrow, i hope you have a lovely trip and a fantastic christmas too xx

Omg ink i really hope this is it 4 u I'll be on line to check in the mornin,fingers crossed hun

:dust: Good luck on your test Ink. I hope it's it for you even though the timing couldn't be good.

Nat- have a great time on your trip.

:hi: How's everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"