It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

well i have done a test yesterday mornig and again this morning all NEG but went for a blood test yesterday and shd here before new years eve so here's hoping its what i know it is .
I AM PREGNANT but need to get a test to prove it to the medical profession, so the kind nurse said yesterday she did a couple of checks on me yesterday and said well congratulations now lets get a blood test to prove it shall we !!! so preliminarily girls you now know that i am and have a good christmas this is gonna be the best one and birthday ive ever had xxxx

omg ink what fantastic news!!!!!!!that is the best christmas a nd birthday present all in 1,i am so happy for you:happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup:

:wohoo: that is definitely the best present you could ever ask for!!! Congrats Ink!

Thank you so much girls i still cant believe it to be honest, but am now starting to feel so damn tired and tearful and am not sleeping too well but think thats down to waiting for this damn blood test result but hey i know im pregnant and thats all that matters hey well happy christmas everyone and catch you in the new year but will post when i can the result of the blood test i promise have a good one girls xxxxx

I love the ticker ink!merry Christmas to u and a very happy new yr

thank you honey want a Boy definately so hoping this brings him on lol xxx

Aw i do hope u get ur little boy ,i wouldn't part with any 1 of my 5 boys,i love them all so much,I've never had any trouble from them

so sad i have just spent the last hour and half at epu at hospital i have just lost whatever was there , and that i am now menopausal so wont be back on for a very long while if at all have a good christmas and new year girls and thank you for all your support xxx:cry:

:hugs: Oh Ink! No... Boo... :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that. I was hoping this would be the forever baby you were waiting for.

so sad i have just spent the last hour and half at epu at hospital i have just lost whatever was there , and that i am now menopausal so wont be back on for a very long while if at all have a good christmas and new year girls and thank you for all your support xxx:cry:

Omg I am so so sorry huni ,life's just so fucking unfair :cry::cry::cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Happy New Year Ladies!

I hope 2012 brings all you wish for x

Nat- I hope so but it's looking very dim to me right now. I haven't decided if I'm gonna take a break and see what the drs say about the results or whatever. Male infertility... What a push down the hole.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. Ours was good but now Christmas is over I am entering slight panic mode and realising I really need to now start preparing for this baby! Have started buying bits and bobs but none of the big items yet. Priority is to start sorting the spare room so we can start decorating and get furniture ordered etc.

Feeling little one move around a lot now and seeing my tummy moving, which is so strange :haha: Still hard to believe there is actually a new little human in there :wacko: Bump getting bigger now, will post a pic soon, been meaning to for a while. Am 25 weeks now so it's nice to be past the viability milestone of 24 weeks :thumbup:

Ink, so so sorry this has happened again to you. It's just so unfair. Please take care of yourself and I do hope you pop on here again, you'll be sadly missed :cry:

DG, so sorry you are feeling down too. Sorry I didn't realise you had had any tests done. Have you had results confirmed then? What are your options?

Mama, are you fully recovered from your op now? x

Nat- I updated my signature to include the tests/dates of such. We only know of my husband's results so far but I will be finding out mine on Jan. 17th (which I'm praying are good results from my end). If we're only dealing with the sperm issue, then that can be easily fixed/helped I think based on all the research I've done. I'm keeping an open mind- in the hopes they find sperms hiding somewhere in my husband. If not, then we have to consider donor or adoption but I've heard that in cased like this, sometimes all they need to do is "unblock" the penis to release the sperms (or just explore the testes to "get" the sperms to put in me (or gather my eggs and get his sperms and let them meet in the lab). There's options and I have no idea which one the dr will suggest but at least I will get my baby one way or another. So far we've had blood work done (from both him-to check his hormone levels and me- to check glucose and a few other levels). I've had ultrasound and transvaginal done yesterday (I don't know what it's supposed to look like but since the technician pointed out everything we were looking at, I'm going to assume that everything is there- right where they should be). DH had SA done, but will go back for a second one on Jan. 19th (he's also getting a second hormone level checked in his blood again today to make sure it's accurate and not an error). Looks like right now we're dealing with 0 sperm count, High prolactin, and Low testerone. That's as much we know right now so far. I was emotional first 2 days of finding out, but now that I've had time to do more research into this and figuring out that there's still a light at end of my tunnel (that I can still go on to have a pregnancy) just need a little help from the drs, I'm fine now.

How are you doing Nat? Happy 25 weeks! I can't believe your baby's viable now! Won't be much longer! You best get busy on getting that spare room ready for your baby cuz the baby will come one way or another and it's not gonna wait for you to get the room ready at end of the baking time.

Mama- I hope you're fully recovered.

Ink- I hope you're taking care of yourself girl... Get that knee surgery you said you need to have done in the meanwhile but please do pop back in to check on us cuz we miss you.

Hi Nat yeah fully recovered and back to work now just need a bfp and I'll be happy
Its so good ur past the 24 wks mark

so sorry things are the way they are dg lets hope it all works out 4 the best asap

:dust: I hope you get your bfp, Mama... I'll get there before long. I'm amazed at how quick all these tests came along. :shock: I thought it would be a longer wait to figure out what's up but no we're getting the results pretty quickly, which can only be good cuz the sooner we sort out what's the problem, the sooner we can find a solution to getting me pregnant. :yipee:

DG, so sorry you've had those results. But they can do so much these days and I am sure there will be some way they can help you. I am glad you are feeling positive now as that can only help. Do keep us updated as you get the other results :thumbup:

I have a friend who is pregnant, due this Sunday, through IVF. Her husband had already got two grown-up children and had had a vasectomy. They tried a reversal but it didn't work. Their only option was IVF (which they couldn't get free as he already had children) and luckily she got pregnant the first attempt and is now very close to having her baby :thumbup: Should they find some sperm then I would think IVF is one option for you and, if neither of you already have children, you should get at least one go free.

Thinking of you and hoping all turns out for you in the end :hugs:

It's not gonna be free- I live in the USA. :shrug: It'll surely cost something but I don't know how much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->