It happened again this month?????

WantaBelly

Reaction score
I have been using Clearblue digitals with smiley faces and Answer brand opks. I tested + with the digital and negative on the Answer brand tests. Theres a 2nd line on the Answer tests but it definitely isnt as dark as the control line. This happened last month and then the next day they were both +. This month I had 3 days of + on the digitals and the Answer brand lines have never reached the same color as the control line....... I'm just thoroughly confused. I didn't temp last month and I have been temping this month. Are the digitals more sensitive or something so they pick up the surge first? Does anyone have a link to the sensitivity levels of opks??

Are you testing a couple times a day with the answer tests? I just replied to someone else about the CB digitals and using the same reader for only one cycle. Do you throw your used reader away?

There was a cycle that I got positive on Ic's and no smiley face. Tested a few hours later with the CB digital again and it turned to a smiley face. Sometimes a few hours can make a big difference. After that I started testing in the am and also in the pm. That way I never missed a surge because that can be short. I just always got my surge at night.

Are you testing a couple times a day with the answer tests? I just replied to someone else about the CB digitals and using the same reader for only one cycle. Do you throw your used reader away?

There was a cycle that I got positive on Ic's and no smiley face. Tested a few hours later with the CB digital again and it turned to a smiley face. Sometimes a few hours can make a big difference. After that I started testing in the am and also in the pm. That way I never missed a surge because that can be short. I just always got my surge at night.

Yes, I test twice a day with both the CB Digitals and the Answer brand tests. I also throw out the reader and use the new one that comes with the new box. I noticed I get my surge around 10 am and I also test around 2pm and 9 pm. The CB Digital always seems to show a smiley face the night before the Answer test even comes close to being positive. But this month I got smiley faces but never got a + on the Answer brand although they were awfully close. I used the same urine sample for both tests every time I tested. If CB Digitals pick up the surge at a lower level than Answer tests then they didnt really benefit me this month because we are TTC :blue: and it threw off the timing altogether :(

I think I would trust the digital over the answer test. Have you tried any other test besides the CB digitals and the Answer tests? I only ever used the Wondfo IC's and CB digitals so I don't know much about the answer tests. There was a website that told about every single test. I'm trying to think of it and when I do I reply back with a link. :flower:

Found it!

https://www.peeonastick.com/opks.html

Edit CB digital says it is 40miu

Awesome! Thank you SO much! This is what I was looking for!! By the way I see you are pregnant with twins..... Double Congratulations!! :xmas8: You must be Absolutely over the moon with delight

Thank you! It took a long time, many IUI's and thousands of dollars but we finally got there. We are very excited! Of course shocked at first. :haha:

Good luck to you and I hope I was able to help you a little bit.

I called the makers of the Answer brand opk test and asked them the levels at which it picks up the LH surge and she told me she could not give me that information. I find that a little strange but she is sending me a refund for this months tests since they never showed a + when the other tests did and I know I ovulated based on my BBT chart. She did not want to admit that something was wrong with their tests. I told her I'm not looking for a refund, I just didn't want other women to miss their chance at TTC because of these tests.

I actually was reading that when looking for the website I posted for you. I find it weird that they won't share that info with anyone. That alone would make me not want to use them anymore.

I have a whole bunch of Wondfo IC's left over. I posted a few months ago asking if anyone wanted them. I didn't get a reply back. I see that you are in the US. Would you like to have them? I don't want anything for them. I just don't have a use for them anymore and won't need them again since ttc without treatment is impossible for us. If so just pm me your address and I'll get them out to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->