It happened again, upset! update on page 3!!!!

loopdido

Mum to 2
Reaction score
When ttc my DS my friend supposedly wasn't having any more children. But she announced her bfp at my bbq when she was 8 weeks (we were still ttc) I was so shocked and upset, like she'd started ttc just cos we said we were and gotten preg before us! Gladly my upset was short lived as I got my bfp a week later!:muaha:

Well, it's just happened again, my friend was saying she was definately not having a 3rd, but again 3 months into me ttc she has just told my DH (not me) that she is 4 weeks preg!:hissy:

Am so peeeved right now I could climb on my roof and scream! I feel bad forr being so jelous and angry all over again!:blush:

i'm sorry this has happened to you, hopefully history will repeat itself and you will fall in a few weeks and just think both ur children are the same age so can be friends x

:hug: i know how that feels, my best friend announced on thurs she was 10 weeks pregnant, didnt know she was ttc, they had always said they were happy as they were.

so now i have to deal with ttc while she is pg, and i know she will be rubbing it in (she loves attention), already had a text today saying all her work collegues had said she was blooming.

fx we both get out bfp soon then we can be bump buddies with our friends

Honey everyone around me seems to be falling pregnant too. Apart from the fact that no-one knows i am ttc. This lad where i work he's 21 but acts like a kid, he's got a littlen on the way, gosh...it's so annoying! I think there is 3 people i know who are pregnant right now and one who has recently had a v early m/c..Bless her! Why am I always the last!?! :cry: lol..Good luck to all for their :bfp:.....Lots and lots of baby dust!! xxxx

:hug: for you xxx

I know how you feel, I'm ttc and all i'm thinking about is times, dates, feelings, symptoms etc etc and this week i find out that my sister in law has got pregnant accidently whilst on the pill!
While i had best wishes for her i was also thinking ..not fair!!!

*hugs*
believe me, I totally know how you're feeling.

I have 6 friends who are pg right now, all of which started ttc after I did. Some of them are now about ready to pop.

How much lower can we feel, seriously? Makes me want to slap someone!! (but I won't... because they're all pregnant)..

i know how u feel. my best buddie was a cow not so long ago, i told her i had another m/c her reply to my email i am pregnant i just tested today!!! great friend

Thanks ladies - I cried so much last night - I cried myself to sleep! Feel guilty for feeling angry at my friend for being preg - she must be really happy about it. I guess I'll get over it when I get my bfp (whenever that may be!).

IT was bad enough happening when I ttc no1, but for history to repeat itself again! couldn't cope. I;m just glad DH didn't tell me until they had left!

It's really hard isn't it? You know that the people who are pregnant are going to be so excited about it, but you really don't want to hear it.
I can't believe your friend wishing4bud#3, that just seems so insensitive! Hope she's realised and apologised by now.

Think you just have to look on the positive side, like LouisaL says, at least if you get your bfp soon then your children will be similar age and can play together

x

I feel for you.....
Jealousy is a tough one but never the less, if its there, you must allow yourself to feel it and only then will you be able to dissolve it and move on.
Its so hard when everyone around you seems to be pregnant or trying to conceive too. Sometimes I feel like I am in a race that I am bound to lose because I am so sure that my business partner will conceive before me (there are only 2 of us at work, I am 39 and ttc 1st after m/c last month, she is 27 and ttc 1st......oooh, the pre-emptive envy is simmering already....So I can fully empathise.....
Good luck, you will get your :bfp:soon
x x x

I don't know what's wrong with me at the mo - but surely allowing myself to feel like this can't be good for ttc! I still have 3 days before AF is supposed to be here - so don't even know for certain that I am out this month - just have that overwhelming doubt feeling that I am not preg. I'm so emotional at the moment, feeling like I may cry at anything and everything.

I just don't want to be me - want a holiday from myself! lol

:hug:

I know exactly how you are feelling! I hope you get your bfp soon!

xx

Hi there
I sooo know how you feel! My supposed best friend and I started TTC at around the same time, both first babies. I got my :bfp: in Nov 08. She got hers 4 weeks later. A few days after she announced hers, my baby died. She went all odd and started to avoid me. When I do hear from her, it's always to email me progress or photo's of her latest scan. She's just had her 20 week scan and posted it on Facebook. I logged on yesterday and there it was, like a punch in the face. Of course you can't blame her, she's just excited and rightly so. But it has come between us. I can't stand to see her and she is so insensitive to me that we're barely friends anymore.
I guess this stuff happens the whole time. I am hoping us girls get our :bfp:'s real soon!
xx

Maybe seeing you TTC made her realise that she does want another. Or maybe it is coincidental and just happened at that time. I would doubt anyone would be stupid enough to have a baby just so they can keep up with the Jones's.

Sorry you are upset. Hopefully you will get your next BFP soon.x

I know she didn't do it on purpose, again! but she didn't even say she was ttc - in fact last time I saw her she was the exact opposite - saying she sometimes gets broody, but then she sees sense and doesn't want another after all! also they have absoutely no room in there house for another - and aren't really in a position to move - so I was shocked to hear this. I'm also upset that she told my DH, and not me! This is a distance friendship as I moved away 18 months ago, but we visit each other every couple of months. So I won't be seeing her for a while again now.

Thanks for all of the support ladies - I might go insane if it wasn't for you ladies

Maybe she knew it would upset you do told your husband who could break the news more gently?

I know it's hard, but your time will come again.

i know how you feel me and my sister are both ttc now and im absolutely sure she is going to get a bfp before me and i almost fell apart yesterday when she told me she has had some brown spotting on 9dpo, im gutted that it could be implantation and shes pregnant. and i feel so gulity that im jealous! good luck with all our bfps xx

The green eyed monster is a horrible thing!

hugz to everyone who feels like I do - it sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->