It just hit me...

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
that this is going to be like...a real person :rofl:

I keep thinking of her in baby terms, but it just hit me really hard that one of these days she's going to be a *real person* with her own personality doing her own thing :dohh:

And we have absolutely NO idea what type of person they're going to be and there's really nothing we can do about it!! I mean we can try to bring them up and raise them with morals...but we have no idea what they're going to be, what their personality is going to be like...

haha I have too much time on my hands :blush:

Dont worry, I have too much time on my hands to wonder about this stuff too...

:rofl::rofl:

Even though I've already had my children, they are still young and just yesterday I was looking at them wondering how they will turn out, what they will be in life, etc. It scares me, actually, as there are so many influences in the world and no matter how you bring up your child, they may fall into some bad things. I pray that my kids don't!

Rae stop having revelations you are making ME think way too much!! :hugs:

It's so scarey isn't Rae??

I look at Maya & think omg one day you won't be a baby who I control so to speak but you'll be a grown woman with opinions & her own life!!

Eeeeek

its weird isnt it,
you wait for them to be born and then for all the little milestones they go through in the first year then start school, ride a bike, then comp school, and now it doesnt feel 2 mins since i was pregnant the last time, and my little girl now nearly 14 is thiking about her options when leaving school, i said to my oh yesterday it soon flies by doesnt it. i just couldnt imagine her leaving home and going to uni lol

I took ages to hit me and get my head around im actually having a baby, a real baby that im going to take care of. But i cant get my head around that this baby will one day will be a teenager and an adult.. It doesnt seem real! Its so scary!

Even scarier to think in 20 years time some of us will be grandparents!!

Even scarier to think in 20 years time some of us will be grandparents!!

:shock: oh my god.

I thought about this the other day! It's quite emotional :cry:
I thought about how my little baby will be all grown up and off doing his own thing and how will I keep my nerve if he is into some crazy sport or decides to back pack in some faraway land etc...:cry:

But then I thought, STAY IN THE MOMENT WOMAN! and I'm just going to try to concentrate on how to best take care of this little baby for now. :happydance:

I have still to get my head around the idea of actually having a REAL baby let alone a real little person !!

Im scared!!! I really have just been looking at the pregnancy, and it only recently hit me that there will be a baby at the end of this!!

Bloody hell. Grandchildren!!!!!!

It's so weird! Right now Lola-Rose is my baby girl,and one day she's gonna have her own opinion and friends,her own life...eeek! I think I'm keeping her in her moses basket forever!Even when she outgrows it! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->