it just takes the piss can anything else go wrong!!!

Naya69

Reaction score
ok so i dont know if anyone here is aware of the crap iam going through but i will bring yous up to date ..............

at the moment iam goin through the CSA with my ex and doin a DNA test i should of got my results bk the week before mothers day but it came bk as there was not enough DNA on my ex's swob i nearly started cryin i was so lookin forward to my first mothers day card instead we ad the biggest argument EVER where i got called an unfit mother because i give him a yougart after his tea he said its over feeding him (ok try telling that to the rest of the nation toss pot).

anyway just to take the piss even more the doctors ave now lost the DNA swob kit with his pappers and pictures and all other bits and bobs what a waste of time these doctors are getting paid to take these swobs and their a waste of time. its my birthday in two weeks and i wont get a card again if they havent done it in 8 weeks when its joshua's birthday then i will be seriously pissed off ive been doin this since christmas now i feel like this is my life forever just goin round in f**kin circles

sorry for the rant but iam sick of cryin on my own :cry:

awww hun i'm so sorry to hear all that crap happening to you. may god bless ya and bring those friggin' test results back in good shape!

ah what a nightmare! these results are important to many people and their messing around like its nothing!! Hope you get results in time for your birthday :hugs: xx

hey huni its fine we are all here for you no matter what but how stupid are they its one of the most important things and ther skrewin it up!
xxxx

hes got his appointment booked now for the 28th of april to do anyother swob they ave found the swob kit it still takes the piss i wont find out till around 14th of may just wished it wouldnt of took this long but at least it will be bk for joshua's first birthday xx

:hugs:

I'm glad you're finally getting somewhere.

x x

aw hun! that would piss anybody off. :(
what a nightmare! I would be seriously be sueing those doctors if I was in your shoes.
:hug::hug:

well if the test comes bk positive mike has to pay for the dna to be done and the doctors are getting paid about £40 to £50 to take these swobs so i hope they dont think they are getting paid again. they should of checked that the box on the card went white which means theres enough dna on the swob but they didnt it so annoys me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->