It wasn't meant to be

When i went they kept the screen turned away. I asked a few questions and they turned the screen to show me because they had judged I was ready and ok to see it. (i'd had a week to come to terms with it and it was a relief for me to have it confirmed as)

I know what you mean about the burning eyes, I never knew I had so many tears and you've had a longer journey than me, so I'm not comparing our pain. I just wish to god I could be with you to hold you and hug you. And I agree about the God thing!

Oh NeyNey...Oh God...I'm so sorry. I...don't even know what to say. There aren't words to say, other than I'm thinking about you. And I'm sure I'll think about you all the time in the coming days.
Listen....you did it. You got pregnant. This wasn't a fluke. You can do this, sweetie. Be strong. You'll get pregnant and have a healthy baby.
Be well, my love.
Take care.

I can't imagine how hard this must be! I literally sat here and :cry: when I saw this! Thinking of you!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am soo sorry :hug:. No words really just :hug:

NeyNey, we all care about you and are thinking of you and your family.

:hug::hug::hug:

:hugs: Thanks guys.

It's 9:50am here Wobbs. I still have a fair few hours until my appointment. I've run out of things to do to keep me busy. Mum just made me some breakfast, so I feel a little better after eating something. She's talking about the house that we're buying a lot, I know it's her attempt to keep my mind occupied, and I guess it's kind of working. I'm sure come this afternoon I'll be a mess again at this appointment. My dad rang my boss this morning to tell him I can't make work tonight and tomorrow night is questionable, He told him why and my boss said he understood as his wife has had a couple of m/c herself. So that was almost comforting, in a strange sense? - I couldn't ring, anytime I even try to talk about it I just start crying.

Well thank you again for all your kind words. I didn't know they could turn the screen away, so thank you so much for that info, as I think I will ask them to do that.

I will let you know how I go tonight when I'm home again.

:hugs: - Thank you again

Awww hunny...Im soooo sorry...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Cling hard to your mum and dh...and cry your heart out until you cant cry anymore! We are all thinking of you in this time of stress. Im sending you all my love and cuddles to you sweet pea!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

My prayers and thoughts are with you at this bad time .
Iam sorry for your loss. x .

Ney,
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.... I am so sorry. If you ever want to talk, please feel free. Sending you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hugs:

awww hun i dont know what to say, ive never been in that situation thankfully so i have no idea what you are going through but i know that it must be so so hard so i am thinking of u hun and sending u all the love and hugs in the world to get through this horrible time

Neyney, I am sooooo terribly sorry to hear about your loss. Please remember that everything happens for a reason.... you got pregnant in the first place which proves that you two can do it. Of course, im crying right now reading this and I know I'll never be able to feel the amount of pain you have endured but i want to remind you that you are such a strong woman and such a supportive member of this community and I can only hope that we can comfort you as much as you have comforted us in our moments of need and I hope that you find strength in this supportive community, no matter what your decision is about your future.

you are truly loved and supported by all of us here. Many of us have gone through miscarrages before (including me) so when you are ready, im more than sure we all will be right here patiently waiting to lend a shoulder to cry on, an ear (or two) to listen, and of course our strong and warm arms wide open waiting to give you a hug.

until then, please take care of yourself and let others try to help.

:cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I'm here to talk to whenever you're ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->