It wasn't meant to be

:hugs: Thanks Girls I have an hour left until my GP appointment, and feeling very anxious now. My mum has been brilliant in keeping me busy.

Not crying so hysterically now, but everytime I give myself a minute to think I begin to let my emotions overwhelm me, but trying to cope best I can.

I really do appreciate all the warm thoughts, so thank you

:hugs: Thinking of you hun.... It is so nice that your mom is with you :hugs:

O god no, my friend i am in tears here with you.:cry::cry::cry:
I was so happy for you when we found out and now this...

My thoughts,prayers and love are with you and OH.

:hug:

I'm so sad for you and your family. After all you've been through - life can be so unfair!
My mum and DF and my best friends and is sounds like yours are too. I'm glad you've got some support to help you.
So sorry hun! :hugs:

Oh darling, I am so very very sorry to hear your news.

Hugs for you both at this difficult time.

Look after yourself xxxx

So sorry to hear of your loss Neyney. Although we haven't really "met" I have been following your story for a few weeks as you have really stood out on this forum as someone everybody just loves so much. I can't believe the shitty luck of it :hugs: :hugs::hugs:

Oh nooo!!!:cry: So sorry, I hope you're doing ok Ney:hugs: You are a very very strong woman and I hope that our support and the support of your family will help you and OH in this tough time.:hug:

Ney Ney I am so very sorry for your loss.. Take care of yourself and surround yourself with those you love and who love you. I am so so sorry.. :cry:

I'm so sorry sweetheart :cry:

Thinking of you and your family.

xxxxxx

Neyney,
i am going to bed now ...but i am taking you with me in my dreams and thinking of you .
sending you a big big hug darling .

NO! Aw NeyNey, NO! I'm so terribly deeply sorry; that is SO unfair!!! I wish I could offer you words that will heal you, but I know that especially now, nothing but time can... I am here if you want to talk :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

oh no, im so so so sorry , i know i dont know you but have followed your story im am truley so sorry , biggest hugs to you :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear your news NeyNey, sending you big hugs x

NeyNey I am so sorry, there really are no words. I was in tears reading this. My heart goes out to you:hugs:

Thank you again.

Knowing that you all are thinking of me has a very comforting though - if that makes sense.

To let you know my GP has ordered another blood HCG test, which I've taken, results in tomorrow - pending that I will have a scan to see if there is any possible chance of a viable pregnancy left, but in my heart of hearts I know I've lost my little baby. Urgh, just typing that sends me to tears let alone trying to accept it. I'm very numb right now my workmates have sent flowers and messages all day and I haven't got the strength to respond to anything. Still not ready to talk about last nights events but I do feel a little better this evening. I feel so empty right now, I mean physically empty. My GP cried today too, it wasn't a lot of tears but it was enough to let me know she was on this journey with me, and that in a weird way was reassuring.

I guess we just see what happens now. Right now I haven't the strength to continue on this road, but I know thats emotions talking. And although it seems impossible I know that one day I will be a mum. Just got to keep on keeping on.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"