It worked! It really worked! Update Pg. 8! New Cycle.

LittleBunnie

Trying for #1
Reaction score
Today is CD 12 and I got this :
https://i60.tinypic.com/6r83g7.jpg
I have maybe had EWCM like 3 times in these past 22 months? Two of those times my husband was out of country, so now that we are finally together and I have it I am over the moon! :thumbup:

I did take Evening Primrose Oil caplets 2x a day, as well as upped my water intake. This cycle I also took Soy from days 3-7.

I hope I don't rain on anyone's TTC parade but I just had to share with you ladies! :hugs: Anyone else have any exciting news for your current cycle?

That's excellent EWCM!
I am excited this morning because I got a blood test that confirmed I ovulated with 50 mgs clomid! I was so afraid I would not respond to it...

Omg! How exciting!! :) I am sending tons of baby dust your way!!

I'm excited because it's my first month temping and I got crosshairs so I know I ovulated, yay!

Anyway you're probably far too busy to read this!!

Awesome Button! <3 Did you feel any ovulation pains at all? I keep feeling pressure on my right side but I'm pretty sure it's just gas. :haha:

Not this time but I generally don't if I ovulate on the right side.

Do you do OPKs or temp at all littlebunnie?

I do OPKs. :) I usually start around day 10 but this time I started at 11.

Oops, forgot to add the pic!
https://i60.tinypic.com/20tjwox.jpg

Do you do OPKs at all? They were confusing at first but I figured them out after so many cycles. Lol. Are you doing anything post ovulation? I am thinking of the pineapple core things from 1-5 DPO.

Yes I started them the cycle I got pregnant which I ended up miscarrying and I've been using them since. I don't do anything post OV at the moment and I only read about the pineapple thing yesterday so too late. I may try it next cycle.

I'm doing POM juice 1-5dpo this cycle as well as a baby aspirin (all cycle except during AF)...next cycle I might try the pineapple

Pomegranate juice? I'm not sure I've heard of it. How does it help? :) I am very curious what everyone does post O.. I try [try] not to stress too much. Lol.

I think tomorrow I may get my surge. :dance: The chubs is currently snoring away next to me but you better believe it will be on in a few hours. :haha: I am going to use a little bit of pre-seed to help as well, this is actually the first cycle I don't need to use it.

:gun: Lockeddd.. Loaded! :gun:
https://i61.tinypic.com/2mfx9fo.jpg
:haha:

My husband got this one at the market down the street for 4,000 won. Roughly $3.80?

Haha, it's tiny really. :blush: I'm not exactly sure how much to eat but I think I'm supposed to cut it into 5 servings?

That's what I've read on another thread.

That's awesome bunnie :) I've had the same experience, I basically only see ewcm if i take EPO, that stuff is magic!

Isn't it, Pat? It also helped with my skin. I haven't broken out as badly since I've been taking it, although it could be my water intake.

This is going to be a lonnnnng TWW. I can already tell. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"