It worked! It really worked! Update Pg. 8! New Cycle.

The title of this thread caught my interest and then I couldn't stop reading! Joining! If Clomid and ConceivePlus don't do the trick this cycle, I will be heading to Walmart to get Soy and EPO (especially if it increases my chances of twins lol).

Is it safe to take soy iso's and clomid, does anyone know?

Hey guys I am stalking the page and heard things about soy. Although I did not have success I do have some info to pass along. Remember you don't want to take the whole way through your cycle, and if you are like me no matter what you will have crazy estrogen induced rages and mood swings :)

Some people suggest increasing your intake slowly, most FS that I have heard of say not to increase during the cycle so do your research and what you are comfortable with.

This is the suggested days you should start and the effects it will have on your body, ovulation and eggs. It is good to note you should never exceed 200mg a day.

1-5 = You produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = You produce more eggs than usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be a lot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured alot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

Good luck.

I got my epo in my shopping yesterday and have started taking it. I really need to up my water intake as well.

Congratulations Curli! <3 How exciting! Wishing you a H&H 9 months girly!

Myshel, thanks so much for that informative post! :) I usually do mine CD 3-7. It does make me O right on CD 14/15. Without it I can go anywhere from CD 14 - 17.

The title of this thread caught my interest and then I couldn't stop reading! Joining! If Clomid and ConceivePlus don't do the trick this cycle, I will be heading to Walmart to get Soy and EPO (especially if it increases my chances of twins lol).

Is it safe to take soy iso's and clomid, does anyone know?

You might want to check with your Dr. hun. :) I have heard it is not good to take both together because one can cancel out the other or they can hyper-stim (I think?)

Keeping my F'x for you!

I got my epo in my shopping yesterday and have started taking it. I really need to up my water intake as well.

Hey Button! Have you ever tried water enhancers? I can down about 1-2 bottles but usually have to add some Mio to my 3rd and 4th bottles. :haha:

I usually get them pretty cheaply, I find coupons online for them all the time. :thumbup:

Ooohh.. yea I will ask her when (IF!) I call her to get next month's Clomid.

Instead of water enhancers, have you tried infused water? I started infusing my water about a year ago and it has helped me SO much! My favorite thing to do is put a sprig of mint, a few lemon slices, and a couple of cut-up strawberries in mine. It's best if you let it sit for a little while first. I love that it's all natural and there are a ton of infused water recipes on pinterest, too :)

I infuse water all the time, it is delicious! Don't forget cucumbers and lime are great by themselves our mixed with other ingredients as well.
Do much better than crystal light or mio.

Hi guys,

A bit new to the forum but I have stalked the post and this weekend will be stocking up on EPO and some soy. I have an amazing health food store near me. I have an endocrinologist appointment coming up in less than a week to check out what might be up with my thyroids. I do have PCOS though. I could be 1dpo but charting hasn't shown me to be ovulating.

Hello ladies!!! Bunnie how you getting on ? :hugs:
Hope your doing well.. Goy any symptoms ?:thumbup: Fingers and toes crossed for you!!! Keeping an eye out...

Wondering if any of you ladies can share you opinion? Basically it is CD13 today and I have always been a late ovulater around CD19/20.
Woke up this morning and wiped, bright red blood, sorry TMI.

Bright red, and I was like EH??, so cleaned myself up had a shower and got on with my day.. Checked about an hour later, see if I had continued to bleed, and it was lighter, pink and a lot of CM :blush: (SORRY GUYS)

Done a bit of googling, and thought oh it could be ovulation bleed, took an OV test which came up negative.
It is now brown and really light, just brown spotting.

What the heck could it have been??? Could I have just ovulated and missed the surge resulting in neg test? Im so so confused.

ArghhhhH??????:dohh:

I have read entire post and I wish all ladies BFP and soon.

But I couldn't just not mention how important it is to choose good vitamin/supplements brands.

I urge you to compare Walmart Spring Valley vitamins with whole foods' brands, you can easily see that there are a lot of fillers added to Spring Valley brand that will further suppress your immune system, you can read more here:
https://draxe.com/4-dangerous-and-common-vitamin-fillers-you-must-avoid/

Please take a look at (for example) Jarrows ISO soy, it contains ONLY Soy supplement, no fillers, you do not need Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose (Plant Origin), Croscarmellose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Cellulose Coating, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Carbonate- these are additional ingredients in Spring Valley brand which you will not see in whole food brands.

Maybe Walmart now carries organic supplements, I do not know as I have been avoiding this store for years since it is a big supporter of GMO and has been selling unlabeled and hazardous GMO sweet corn in its stores.

Once again this worked ladies. :) I'd love to hear if anyone else has found something that worked for them. :)

https://i62.tinypic.com/2vxem38.jpg

I took EPO and got EWCM for the first time this cycle. Had to stop taking it before O though as I had some spotting so I think it may have aggravated my cervical abrasion. I was also drinking raspberry leaf tea so next cycle I may try the epo again to see if it was that or the tea which caused the spotting.

Once again this worked ladies. :) I'd love to hear if anyone else has found something that worked for them. :)

Yep it worked for me! I don't have pictures but I did have the easiest and most ewcm ever. Even noticed it in the shower. I was already taking epo but 1 a day , so I doubled up. Will be doing it again next cycle if necessary hehe.

Button, the craziest thing happened to me too! I was spotting a few days ago, just with BM but my CM was pink tinged! I was like WTF? I never, ever spot between periods but it was really light pink. I have also been drinking RRL tea. So, I'm not sure if it was that or the royal jelly? :hugs: Glad the EPO did it's job for you!

N, that's awesome! :flower: I usually don't get any EWCM.

Hi! This is my first post, just joined yesterday but I had to say that I went out and got some epo bc of this thread lol. I'm on CD9 right now so a little late but I have also been upping my water intake to 3 liters a day. Last month was our first month ttc and I didn't have any ewcm so I'm hoping this will help out. I'll keep y'all updated &#55357;&#56833; good luck to everyone!

Button, the craziest thing happened to me too! I was spotting a few days ago, just with BM but my CM was pink tinged! I was like WTF? I never, ever spot between periods but it was really light pink. I have also been drinking RRL tea. So, I'm not sure if it was that or the royal jelly? :hugs: Glad the EPO did it's job for you!

N, that's awesome! :flower: I usually don't get any EWCM.

That's interesting that you got it too. I wonder which one was the culprit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->