It worked! It really worked! Update Pg. 8! New Cycle.

Ooh, I heard Vit B can definitely help lengthening your LP. :) This is pretty much my breakfast every morning (from the beginning of my cycle), sans the little blue caplet, that one comes every Tuesday. Oh also my prenatal, which is a gummy. Lol.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2b2niu.jpg
Vitamin D + Evening Primrose + Soy Isoflaven + Little BIG Vitamin D (50,000 IU)

I also drank green tea from CD 1-12, as well as the pineapple from 1DPO-5DPO. :) I'm pretty much classified as 'unexplained infertility'. Meh!

Hi, new to this forum (or any forum, for that matter) so not entirely sure if I'm doing this right. I've been TTC for a few months now, and am starting to realize the reason I haven't succeeded yet is because I don't drink nearly enough water, so I'm forcing myself to drink more from now on. I read several of you mention Soy ISO and also EPO, I was wondering what those things are and how they help? I started testing LH this past month, and I had what I'm guessing is a 10 day LP, is that pretty normal? I feel like when I google I see so much information I don't know what's accurate...

Hey there Kate! :wave:

I learned that with my body water plays a HUGE part, I noticed when I did have EWCM I was gulping down atleast 3-4 bottles a day (coming from someone who is not big on drinking water.). Usually I have watery CM and not really EWCM.

Soy Iso is said to be like 'natures Clomid' and can help/boost ovulation. :) Evening Primrose is supposed to help/promote EWCM (egg white cervical mucous = the GOOD stuff which makes it very easy for the sperm to travel and reach that egg.)

Thanks for the response, that clears a few things up! I have not tried Pre-Seed, though we did switch from KY to canola oil (weird, but I read to use it instead of KY) is pre-seed used instead of lubricant or in addition to? Anyone know pre-seed to be something worthwhile?

Got my first gynecologist appointment 30th June hun, so its all a waiting game really, I'm looking forward to actually taking steps in finding out answers :thumbup:

How many DPO are you now ?

CD4 and counting for me, what a rollercoaster! Interesting reading your chat about water I never realised that, and I don't drink anywhere near enough as it is! Off to buy bottles and bottles of water now :haha:

Have a good day ladies !! X

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1402030800z4z32z13.png

Thanks for the response, that clears a few things up! I have not tried Pre-Seed, though we did switch from KY to canola oil (weird, but I read to use it instead of KY) is pre-seed used instead of lubricant or in addition to? Anyone know pre-seed to be something worthwhile?

It's no problem at all. :) I would definitely recommend switching to Pre-Seed or Conceive plus. You can find both on Amazon or Pre-Seed at a Walgreens/Walmart.

They are said to mimic fertile CM and help your man's little guys get to that egg. :) KY Jelly and other lubricants are said to have spermicide in them, which will kill the sperm just like the lube of a condom. :(

Pre-Seed is what some of us girlies call 'liquid gold' because it's expensive but a tube has lasted me nearly 7 months. (I forget to use it some cycles) Lol.

Taylor! You should start a TTC journal! :) I would totally stalk! Lol. :hugs: I am 2 DPO as of now.

I met with my OBGYN today and was told I ovulated from my left side this time. He said he's gone as far as he can go with us, and referred us to a local fertility hospital here. :dance: We may be able to try IUI soon!

Taylor! You should start a TTC journal! :) I would totally stalk! Lol. :hugs: I am 2 DPO as of now.

I met with my OBGYN today and was told I ovulated from my left side this time. He said he's gone as far as he can go with us, and referred us to a local fertility hospital here. :dance: We may be able to try IUI soon!

That is a brilliant idea!!! Im starting one- :happydance:

2 DPO woo, i'm a major stalker of yours, can't wait to see your glorious BFP!!:hugs:

That's great! Nice to hear you have a wonderful doctor, I know you'll get your baby soon, ive got all my fingers crossed for you!!:kiss:

This cycle is going to drag for me, ughhhhhhh:coffee:

:flower: I know what you mean. I'm 3 DPO today and I already feel this TWW dragging on. :haha:

So what is this ISO Soy and where do I buy it? And what else are you taking to get EWCM? I NEVER have EWCM. This cycle I was basically bone dry, just a little bit of watery stuff. We used preseed but I'd like to produce the natural stuff! When you don't get EWCM, what do you get?

:wave: Hey Chels, do you have a Wal-Mart near you? I use 'Spring Valley Soy Isofalvens'
https://i59.tinypic.com/2f0elop.jpg

You can get them pretty cheaply, also I use their EPO as well. :)
https://i62.tinypic.com/2uide8j.jpg

I also used Pre-seed this cycle even though I didn't really need it. Do you drink a lot of water? I noticed that drinking a lot of water helped as well. I used to have little to no EWCM whatsoever.

Hello bunnie :flower:

How are you hunny ? Hope the TWW is going well for you! :hugs:

I was out with a friend last night and she is also TTC but has only been trying for 3 months. We ended up in a massive conversation about it. Isn't it crazy how so many people every single day find out they are pregnant and didn't even try, didn't mean to get pregnant and yet we have tried for so long, going to the ends of the earth and it hasn't happened :shrug: I just don't get it!

Just had a full blood count taken, and have an interview for a new job in half an hours time !!

Have a lovely day :flower:

Xxx

:wave: Hey Chels, do you have a Wal-Mart near you? I use 'Spring Valley Soy Isofalvens'

I also used Pre-seed this cycle even though I didn't really need it. Do you drink a lot of water? I noticed that drinking a lot of water helped as well. I used to have little to no EWCM whatsoever.

Thanks!! I do have a WalMart near me. I will definitely be picking that up! I don't drink as much water as I should so I will definitely increase my water intake. I see you take the EPO 2x a day, do you take the Soy 2x a day as well? Good luck this cycle!

Wow with that CM you don't need Preseed at all. I feel weird saying this but how impressive! Lol. When I'd take EPO (I should really start taking it again...) I'd take it once a day and the most I'd get is watery CM.

I produce virtually no EWCM these days.

Hey ladies:hugs:

Bunnie how you doing? Hope the TWW is going great, cant wait to hear how you getting on:happydance:

I may start taking Soy if I am still here in the next couple months. I dont take EPO on it's own but I'm taking Wellwoman multivitamins on a morning which have EPO and Starflower oil in them, as well as my Fertilcare on the evening which has all the other essentials inv:thumbup:

Too happy its Saturday, once OH has finished work at 12 we are going on a shopping spree, and to watch Englands first match in World Cup tonight. Should I feel guilty that I'm going to drink some alcohol ? I'm on CD9, dont OV till CD19/20 but I cant help feel gulity:dohh:

Have a lovelt day/weekend hun's:hugs:

Hey LittleBunnie! I really hope this month is your month :) good luck!

I used to take EPO when I was preggers with DD last fall, I did use Preseed with her and this time too. We will see in two weeks if it works

So you do the EPO twice a day? I only did it once a day, but I have no problem uping the dosage. What about maca root, have you tried/head of it?

Hi all.. all about me in my journal so wont bore this page.. but I started taking 120mg soy iso 3 days ago.. im doing it cd 3-7 this will be my 1st cycle of trying soy.. im interested to see what happens.. I normally ov cd 13/14 and hoping it does not make me ov sooner but gives me awesome eggs.

Did you know you are more likely to have twins taking soy ?
;)

Just an update: got my BFP at 8dpo! Not sure if the POM juice helped or not but so far so good ! Still testing with dark lines at 13dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->