It worked! It really worked! Update Pg. 8! New Cycle.

How much and when do you take epo? I might try it next cycle.

I take two caplets a day. I think 1500mgs? One in the morning, and one in the evening. I start it from CD 1 - 14/16 (when I usually ovulate). Also, it did help with my period cramps. I usually cramp REALLY bad, but since taking them they weren't so bad.

That'll be positive by tomorrow, keep bding!

Pomegranate juice is meant to help thicken your lining before you ov :) hard to tell if it works unless you're having an ultrasound to check though! I tried it 2 months and didn't have any luck :(

I'm so grabbing a pineapple on the way home :happydance: anything that can help me now! Hehe

Soo.. I got my positive OPK last night! :dance:

https://i58.tinypic.com/acpgyt.jpg

:gun: I'm ready!

Lol, you can be the pineapple after OV poster girl! Fingers crossed that you got the egg.

:haha: I hope it does something. I love fruit and I wanted to gobble it all up. :blush:

Haha i rushed out to get me some pineapple too :D had to take it 4/5/6dpo instead but can't see it hurting making it later, I just ate a bit more at each sitting :D

I can't see it doing any harm. :) What DPO are you on right now?

Oh dur, I'm 4dpo today so 3/4/5 :D expecting to start spotting by next weekend though!

Just want to share that soy iso worked for me on first try, I'm now 31 weeks pregnant of a boy!

Ohh okay! How long is your LP, Pat?

Congrats Cali! That is amazing news! :) How long had you been TTC?

Ohh okay! How long is your LP, Pat?

Congrats Cali! That is amazing news! :) How long had you been TTC?

Thanks!! TTC for only a few months. However, my husband's sperm analysis showed only 2% morphology and some doctors said we would only get pregnant with fertility treatments. I decided to try soy (even though I thought it wouldn't help since the "problem" was with him) but we got our BFP on the first cycle!!

Bunnie i'm joining.. Keeping an eye, i hope and pray you get your BFP this month!! :hugs:

2 years now for me and still no further.. OH got more SA coming up soon, and many more tests for me!!

How are you doing hun :cloud9:?

x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1402030800z4z32z13.png

Hey Taylor! How are you girl? :hugs:

I am doing okay. I just got a random burst of energy and started tickling the everliving hell out of my husband. :haha:

Sad to hear your still on this crazy TTC train but I'm glad you're getting tests run soon, hopefully they will have some answers! <3

Hey Taylor! How are you girl? :hugs:

I am doing okay. I just got a random burst of energy and started tickling the everliving hell out of my husband. :haha:

Sad to hear your still on this crazy TTC train but I'm glad you're getting tests run soon, hopefully they will have some answers! <3

Oh I'm still holding on! Staying as strong as ever:thumbup:

You are literally amazing, I have had a read through many posts of yours, I hope hope hope and pray you get your BFP you are literally doing everything possible- Got fingers and toes crossed for you hunny:hugs:

Hopefully they do- Possible PCOS & Endometriosis, but what will be will be. Staying positive.

How are you feeling about this month? :hugs:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1402030800z4z32z13.png

:hugs: Thank you so much. That was so sweet of you. :hugs:

I have everything I can possibly cross for you as well! I'm hoping that BFP comes soon for both of us. :thumbup: I'm feeling okay about this month, kind of on the edge of my seat seeing if this one is the lucky one!

When are you having your testing done, love?

Sitting in bed eating pineapple cuz i forgot all day :haha: I have a 10 day lp even when trying progesterone cream for 2 cycles (first cycle I had the chemical as af came at 9dpo,sigh) so this month I'm on vitamin b complex which is meant to help short lp :) what about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->