Itchiness

efairie

Reaction score
My boobs are so itchy am a little concerned about 1 its really red around the nipple want to rip it off, can you get mastitis before the birth? any advise to soothe the itching

Your skin might just be dry.. have you tried to apply a lotion to it?

Your skin might just be dry.. have you tried to apply a lotion to it?

yeah ive put my pregnacare cream stuff on as i thaught it may be them growing or something and that would help but not much its still driving me mad

hmm i dont know what to say really, i usually just rub my stretch mark cream into my nipples whilst im doing my daily creaming :haha: and that gets rid of my itchiness as i spose its just a really good moisturiser... have you tried different creams or tried an oil?

ive just tried the pregnancare cream at the mo , most say avoid nipples, think my only relief is a ice cube on it :haha:

hmm, maybe try the non-urgent number for your midwife and just ask if she has any idea what could help, im sure she must get looaaads of women complaining about itchy nipples. :haha: woops haha i never read labels :dohh: my poor nipples. :)

hmm, maybe try the non-urgent number for your midwife and just ask if she has any idea what could help, im sure she must get looaaads of women complaining about itchy nipples. :haha: woops haha i never read labels :dohh: my poor nipples. :)

i feel silly :haha: but its really itchy and hot to the point i wanna rip it off :cry: ive got an ice pack on it which is a HUGE relief

I would suggest using a really thick cream or oil since I apply mine twice a day and have no issues with itching. I know this is also easier said than done, but I'd advise against itching them since itching at the skin can increase the risk of stretchmarks. If it doesn't stop itching, I would talk to your doctor about it.

I would suggest using a really thick cream or oil since I apply mine twice a day and have no issues with itching. I know this is also easier said than done, but I'd advise against itching them since itching at the skin can increase the risk of stretchmarks. If it doesn't stop itching, I would talk to your doctor about it.

i will try oil i have some, i dont itch it just want to sratch it to bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"