Itchy forehead

saphiresky

Reaction score
Since about Friday last week I have had on and off Itchy skin on my face. It looks a little dryer than usual, but more spotty as well. I usually have combination skin of dry and oily. I assume its just pregnancy related. I have been cleansing with usual stuff twice daily and moisturising. Not Itchy anywhere else. We got a little bit of sun at the weekend but it started before then. Any thoughts?

Not face but I've had loads of extra dry skin on my legs/arms. I've just been using extra lotion day and night because if I don't it'll drive me mad! My face goes back and forth between being clearer than usual, and blotchier than usual. lol

My skin always dries out when I'm pregnant. I only use face wash maybe once per month, since it dries my skin out more (dry skin = wrinkles!). Then, I rinse my face with a splash of cold water in the mornings and wash it with nothing but warm water at night before bed. I use a thick night moisturizer at night a few times per week. Other than that, I leave it alone. It keeps my skin looking young and healthy. :) I definitely recommend cutting way down on the cleanser while your skin is dry, at the very least. The spots are hormonal, so this might not help with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->