itchy skin

mummynummy

Reaction score
The other night I got anxious about my daughter being her nans and i woke up during the night couldn't sleep so was reading and my finger was so itchy, I got a habit of scratching until its sore and raw that's when its stop being itchy, I had this since I was little, I used to do it to my legs and feet anyway I'm starting to get worried as the oh so amazing google came up with obstetric cholestasis, I feel fine in myself apart from my depression and anxiety rearing there ugly heads again. Happen twice on my hands and well my feet have there moments. Does anyone have the same? I couldn't get myself to read the symptoms and I will scare me and I wont sleep. I love to hear what you think also my little boy is active and what I think he happy.
Also forgot to mention my boobs are itchy too
So thank you looking forward to your reply:)

Do you have hives / rash or just itching?
Have you looked into yeast overgrowth (candida) at all? I struggle with that off and on, and it sometimes causes my arms and legs to get really itchy. Usually can be helped by cutting back on sugar and wheat, and taking a probiotic.

I don't get itchy, but when I'm stressed I pick the skin on my lips. If I am under a lot of stress my lips end up covered in scabs :( I've done that since I can remember. My doctor prescribes me hydrocortisone cream to put on them. She sympathised as she picks the skin around her fingers when she is stressed. Us humans are strange.

Sometimes I want to try and stop so I put a sticky lipgloss on - then I realise whenever my hand goes there. Would a cool shower or something help reset the itchy feeling perhaps?

Once in a while when I wake up during the night I'm itchy on my sides and I try not to itch it.I usually put cream on it and seems to help stop the itching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->