It's a 5th boy, devastated

Oh and so what if you have to lie about it. If that helps do it. Sod everyone else xx

29 weeks today and still so disappointed.
Don't think I will ever get over the unfairness of it all.
I feel like everyone around me is having little girls except me.
I feel liked could have 10000 babies and never get a girl. Feeling really sorry for myself today :( x

29 weeks today and still so disappointed.
Don't think I will ever get over the unfairness of it all.
I feel like everyone around me is having little girls except me.
I feel liked could have 10000 babies and never get a girl. Feeling really sorry for myself today :( x

I am sorry. I am scared about this one being a boy that is why I have stayed team yellow I am hoping that if it is a boy that once he is in my arms I won't care. but I think like you if I found out early it would make me battie. I hope it gets better.

Sorry cosmic girl, i understand exactly how you feel. i feel everyone around me are having boys. I found out at 29 weeks, I thought I would prepare for the baby but since I have had it confirmed I feel so bad. i feel more bad because I have to have c-sections and doctors and family are trying to convince me that I need to stop having more kids now. Just don't know what to do now. Just thinking if I should do pgd and maybe get a surrogate mother i don't how i'd do it.

I know a family who had ten boys and then finally a girl.... I have no idea whether they were trying for one or what. It's a bit scary. I'm really, really, really hoping for a little girl, next time if not this time. My husband wants a boy first, and I *think* I could be pretty much ok with that by the time the baby came if we found out early enough (we're not quite 15 weeks, so we don't know yet, and this is our first). But I think I'd be heartbroken too if I ended up with 5 or 10 boys and no girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->