its a girl :)

lauraj87

Reaction score
sorry only updated from my 20 week scan last week iv been so busy buying pink :) we are so happy we have finally got our girl as its all boys in our family people on here quessed i was having a boy from the shape of the skull please take note i dont think it really matters it the skull is flat or ovel it all depends on the sperm i say lol i was conviced it was a boy from the start as i have a 5 year old boy and my sister also has 2 boys so when they said it was a girl i was thrilled people ask me if i swayed or did anything and i can honastly say i did nothing apart from have sex everyday and 2 months later i get caught so moms its not always right what people say i just wanna be honest hope u enjoyed reading this here is my girl xx :hug:

Attachments

• baby smith 2.jpg
    baby smith 2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 18
Congratulations! We have a family full of boys, 9 in all, 2 of which are mine, so we were also thrilled to learn that we were having a girl last week! This will be girl #2 in our extended family, so everyone (especially the grandmas) are super excited!

Congratulations! And thanks for the tip on the skull theory. I often wonder if there is any truth to that :)

I was told boy too from the skull theory. I was also told boy cause my njub sorta angles. I am going to an elective ultrasound on tuesday and we will see. Very anxious tro know.

thanks for ur comments ladies im 22 weeks on tuesday i had a private scan on Saturday because how she was lying hospital couldn't tell even though i have another scan the 7th march because she was so curled they couldn't get much detail from her but at private scan they sore everything and told me it was a girl i was so shocked because every 1 told me boy from the skull and i believed it was going to e a boy but im so glad i got my girl as i wanted 1 all along as iv got a 5 year old lad xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->