It's A..................

Kayleigh&Summer

Reaction score
BABY GIRL YAY

She is fine and healthy was kicking the scanner off my stomach. everything looking good. I was so worried just incase something was srong didnt sleep a wink last night. I think Chris would have like a boy but he is quite chuffed too. went to his parents then his mother is over the moon. all my family pleased. ooh i'm so excited now. thats all i ever wanted2 girls but as long as all healthy think I would have been happy with a boy.

anyone know any nice names which are a bit different that go with Summer.
I get to name this baby if it was a boy Chris would have choose the name,

get pic up soon xxx

YAY !!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats on the lil girl !! so happy for you ! the suspence has been killing me !!!!! lol

hey i said girl too !!! :wink:

You can think of names now!! i like Amy, Phoebe, or Lois !

shame your not due next month you could call her winter ! :lol:

Congratulations on your pink. I too am now tryinhg to think of girls nams. Husband says girls namews are easier but hasn't come up with much so far :rofl: He doesn't like anything I suggest. Could be original and call her April, but if shes early would be a bit silly.

very funny Steph. well I could call her spring LOL

Summer was born 4th sept so didnt actually call her after the season. I cant think of a single girls name I like. Lois is nice but I like it spelt Lowis if that is the same name .
hope your ok. did u get my text?? must have sent it to your old num xxx

Nope didnt get your text hun, have PMed you my new number incase you sent it to the old one !! April is a nice name !!! lol (i have an aunty called april!!)
oh i forgot, what about stephanie??? thats a great name huh?! :wink: :wink: :lol:

hehe stephanie a great name.
ooh i'll read pm now
i'll think of something closer to time. wonder if she will have hair xxx

im sure little Stephie will have lots of hair when shes born !! :wink: :wink:

LOL Steph. right i'm off 2 bed i'm shattered. i'll come on msn 2moz if can get it working speak better soon xxx

No its my third. Still excited tho. April seems so far away. I'm hoping to work as long as I can. It seems to make the time go quicker. I had a week left at work when ds was born. With dd I finished work on the Sat (tho I had to go to hospital cos lil monkey hadn't moved all morning), then she arrived on Monday morning. Ppl at work (esp the blokes) have requested I finish earlier. Might just work right up until due date (or until i go into labour, traffic permitting hospital is less than 5 mins form where I work) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh congrats on your news!

Glad scan went well. :D :pink:

awww thats great i would have liked to girls close in age.

i used to like the names summer & Angel when i was preg with Dior, both sound very pretty

or Summer and Lilly

Congratulations Kayl!!

I like Lois too :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/BnB%20blinkies/bcbbgirl.gifhttps://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/BnB%20blinkies/itsagirl.gifhttps://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/BnB%20blinkies/bcbbgirl.gif
---------------CONGRATULATIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"